• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Yo damn I love hockey nights so much now. It's the only exciting thing I have on weeknights. And this time the game is playing on the xfinity website (which I have my Internet service through), so I don't have to go to the local Hawks bar and spend a bunch of money! Though I found out last week that the bar is an official blackhawks bar, meaning if they win this year (which they will, duh), the team will show up at the bar with the stanley cup. Fuck. Yes. They show every single game during the season, play the loud BROMP BROMP horn over the bar speakers after every goal, and half of their bartenders are foreign exchange students from Europe.

Trying to limit my Hawks bar nights to only once a week though, because last time I spent $60 on a weeknight and was hungover/poor at work the next day. Whoops.

ghost77

Banned
Welcome to Leafs-GAF friend.

Thank you!

I am actually a leafs fan (along with the Alberta teams)

If it sounds like I'm hating I'm not. Theirs actually some good pieces in place here and hope for the future (Tavares level Kadri and Morgan Reilly) but yeah not so hot tonight.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
KESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

ibeWqYYIh8cwi7.gif

Top Bottom