• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Surprised the Canucks have had the Blues' number the past few games. Then again Miller was really good and the second line bounced back.

Avs will probably skate circles around them tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Price is in vs the Rangers tomorrow. Here we go!

Nice goalie ya got there. Be a shame if something happened to him.

kreidertwittermjot3.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Chara is kinda shit now anyways.
Solo, you ignorant slut.

He may have lost a step in his old age, but he's still our best d-man. It also doesn't help that Boychuk is gone and Seidenberg/McQuaid are still trying to get their skates under them after missing most of last season.

He can still do the most pull-ups on the team, though.

Solo

He just seems so slow and lethargic to me now. Granted, he's helped out by having a 27 foot stick and being 10'2". Those things never hurt.

That Avs skate pic is great. Good on them. The NHL's commitment to fighting cancer is fantastic.

I'm glad we won't be facing Chara, and maybe not Hamilton, tomorrow night. I don't like knowing they're dealing with painful injuries, but don't like it when the Leafs play them. Well, Chara, especially.

Hopefully he's doing okay, same with Hamilton.

Cake Boss

Banned
That Avs skate pic is great. Good on them. The NHL's commitment to fighting cancer is fantastic.

I'm glad we won't be facing Chara, and maybe not Hamilton, tomorrow night. I don't like knowing they're dealing with painful injuries, but don't like it when the Leafs play them. Well, Chara, especially.

Hopefully he's doing okay, same with Hamilton.

You are the Boring Sean Monhan equivalent of this board.

Like with Alan Wake, you'll be tired of the gimmick after three or four chapters.

But Alan Wake wasn't like that.

That game looks like it should be published by Sony since its all visuals and no gameplay.

This is how I feel about that game.

No that's just The Order...

I actually want to try The Order whenever I get a PS4 after it comes out

On a serious note, it's Remedy, and I have loved the gameplay in both Max Paynes and Alan Wake, so in Remedy we trust!

Ehhh...what game is that?

Quantum Break

calder

Like with Alan Wake, you'll be tired of the gimmick after three or four chapters.
I've never gone from "wow this is awesome" to "really wish this game would end already" faster than in Alan Wake. Never even started the DLC, was pretty bored by the gameplay and heartily sick of the dumbest protagonist in gaming when the credits finally rolled in the main game.

Stasis

Chico... man, you're a nice guy but this is the longest fucking thank you speech ever.

I hope Rosen isn't as long-winded when his time comes, lol.

Stasis

Nice goalie ya got there. Be a shame if something happened to him.

kreidertwittermjot3.jpg

God I love that pic.

But it's Malone's time to take out price. Can't have Kreids getting time off!

It's a good thing Gallagher is a midget, that fucker runs goalies twice as much as Kreids.

Edit: Malone isn't playing, nm. Also I don't ever actually wish for goalie injury.

Top Bottom