• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Did the Devils fail to score in the shootout again? Because that would be amazing.

Also, curse you Corey Perry, taking away Rick Nash's spot on the leader board!

trifelife

I feel like it's unfair to pile on Lucas Sbisa this early, especially since our lovely local hockey writers are doing plenty of it, but holy fuck he makes some real dumbass plays on the regular.

lol Avs with 31 shots through 40.

Giggzy

I feel like it's unfair to pile on Lucas Sbisa this early, especially since our lovely local hockey writers are doing plenty of it, but holy fuck he makes some real dumbass plays on the regular.

lol Avs with 31 shots through 40.

Glad he's not a duck anymore... You can see potential in him which makes it frustrating. I don't think he is intelligent enough in his decisions on ice to become a consistent performer. Time is still on his side though.

calder

Huge thanks to fallout, fun watching the game if nothing else.

Sigh, Jets. Even when they play well, it's so hard for them to score and then they just kinda of deflate when things go bad.

zroid

Banned
Why the fuck is godamn baseball on Pacific? Even sn360 doesn't have the game. I've missed all three games this week now.

Do you not have SN1? Didn't know it was possible to have SN360 but not SN1

edit: oh wow you can get 360 with basic cable? I had no idea :lol

Socreges

Banned
I love how the Avs do nothing to Dorsett until they're certain it's 3 on 1

And Lack hasn't looked good overall. Flashes of greatness but inconsistent

Top Bottom