• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Ducks get 2 power plays and nothing . . . . but sharks strike again.

shark.JPG

It comes across as a lame marketing catch phrase dreamed up by the local Fox Sports branch. As in, I'm sure people only started saying it when Fox Sports West started plastering it on the screen.

I could be wrong and it could be an actual fan created thing that caught on like the rally monkey or that weird light thing they do at Angel Stadium in the 6th, but I would be surprised because it's so lame.

http://theroyalhalf.com/2014/05/freeway-farce-playoffs-week-6/

The name was made up by some kings blogger.

Alright, I'm gonna address the elephant in the room. Time for the ol' Dastardly to step up and just say what we're all thinking. Someone's gotta say it, and it may as well be me. Just gonna put on my big boy boots and give a big ol' serious Hot Take here. Prepare your dignities, folks. It's time for some serious business. The writing's on the wall, and some of us may be able to read it, but I think it's time one of us spelled it out for the rest of us...

Guys, the Anaheim Ducks are not playing very well.

Top Bottom