• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Samyy

It should be noted that yyzjohn has not be recalled from the Solar Bears, should Buffalo score I reserve the right to send him down to the Columbus Cottonmouths of the Souther Professional Hockey League (SPHL).

Snow-Shark-610x857.jpg

Colorado needs some D work. They look like they are shorthanded.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
demonstrably incompetent as evidenced by his teams consistently getting worse the longer they play for him. also mishandles talent and is known for being old school to a fault.

He also said he takes decisions like a gambler, cause he's a gambler. I thought he consulted a medium to make his decisions. Same shit I guess.

He hasn't been as bad this season. Better than Jacques Martin anyway.

edit: I thought this was about Therrien,, lol.

Our bottom six can go away. Except for McGinn.

Its plays like that where Mike and Peter drive me insane. Instead of going on about how the Avs were lucky it isn't 2-0, they try to spin it far too positive about how it was great and they'll use it to turn the game around.

Yeah I was rolling my eyes big time on that.

Xeteh

Avs miss like 8 passes, still manage to keep it in the Sharks' zone... then Tanguay and Landeskog take each other out. Sweet.

Top Bottom