• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, it's the Sabres, but at least I'm seeing a Leaf player sticking to the opposing player when they go to the net. Just like that last play there.

Stasis

Kreider could have gotten two for that. I'm still happy he didn't, for our teams sake. Hope he learns to temper his speed when he's getting closer to the boards like that. Kinda shitty the nhl still seems to punish based on injury... However, being tripped into a goalie by an over zealous defenseman didn't, and never will, deserve anything. It fucking shouldn't. Just a shame it happened in the playoffs and an important player got hurt.

Anyway, no point in arguing that anymore. I've done enough of it with ppl here in Montreal. Interestingly a lot of them now don't think it was dirty. At least those I've spoken to about it. Some reasonable Quebecers out here!

Moore will get something. Puts us in a rough spot. Please no Kostka. Can we get Allen?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I have to see the replay again, I couldn't tell if that was a headshot by Gryba or not.

ALL the Marvel movies, not just Avengers Infinity. Black Panther and Inhumans, gosh yes.

zn678xg4prhecncr2vxk.png

I'm going to be out for the first half of the Ducks game. I'll be here with you in spirit though, mallard bros! Gif it up for me.

Despite distance, we walk together in solidarity.

Strutting%20Along_zpsfwlnrupp.gif

Yawnier

Banned
Shots are 26-6 for us and it's still tied :(

This reeks of a typical game for us to lose, the one time the opponent is outshot by a nice margin we get no goals throughout the whole game and have somebody like Moulson or Gorges get a goal with 30 or so seconds left in the third.

Montresor

This is the type of game if you lose it might absolutely crush your soul.

Shots are 26-6 for us and it's still tied :(

This game is doubly depressing. I think the Leafs have shown in this young season they're mediocre and weak mentally. This domination in puck possession just shows us that if we miss the playoffs, we are nowhere near bad enough to get an elite draft pick. There are too many Sabres and Oilers and Hurricanes. Blergh. We are going to get a shit-tier pick and no playoffs.

Top Bottom