• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Fei

40 shots allowed, barely 20 generated, 1 goal for. Yep. That was a Sabres game alright.

There was way less lazy defensive moments at least. Which is probably mostly due to shedding guys like Ehrhoff, Sulzer, and McBain.

All going according to plan.

Saw a lot of things I loved tonight, namely our new method for entering the zone. The PK needs a lot of work though and we got lost in our own zone a few times. Overall I'm happy.

I agree. Gibby hasn't shown much or at least shown why he should start over Anders Mountain.

Yeah, there was a lot of pressure of it being opening night and in front of his family and the best player in the league. I'm not convinced he's mentally ready for the big time yet.

Should've ridden the pine.

Andersen time!

Alucard

Banned
Well, we only lost by 2 goals.

Gibson needs to sit for a bit.

Fowler and Lovejoy, what happened guys?

Ya'll have Fleury to thank for the four-goal performance. And the Pens can thank Gibson in kind. Unsatisfactory goaltending from both keepers tonight, but it's only the first game.

The whole season is going to be like this. It's already all too familiar.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBEEERRRDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ya'll have Fleury to thank for the four-goal performance. And the Pens can thank Gibson in kind. Unsatisfactory goaltending from both keepers tonight, but it's only the first game.

The whole season is going to be like this. It's already all too familiar.

Damn shame you didn't take me up on my wager before.

Razorskin

----- ------
Loser point
9wXHGG7.png

Top Bottom