• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mMylg.jpg

mMylg.jpg

mMylg.jpg

BANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
That Destiny ad makes no sense, they're using a quote from Destructoid, who gave the game a 6.5, and that quote can't even be found on the review.

And holy defensive zone breakdown Sens, that was horrible. Feel bad for Andy.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Great win by the Wings. Took advantage of the Bruins having played last night and didn't collapse for the first time in as long as I can remember. Z should've had 2 assists this game, but was always the 4th man in the scoring play. Howard was solid as well, made the saves when he needed to.

Great win by the Wings. Took advantage of the Bruins having played last night and didn't collapse for the first time in as long as I can remember. Z should've had 2 assists this game, but was always the 4th man in the scoring play. Howard was solid as well, made the saves when he needed to.

Except the first goal.

Razorskin

----- ------
Just imagine if McGuire was commentary in NHL 15.

I was contacted about it, but then they said all my player and hockey knowledge wouldn't be able to fit on the disc. Maybe next gen has room for me.

That Destiny ad makes no sense, they're using a quote from a Destructoid, who gave the game a 6.5, and that quote can't even be found on the review.

And holy defensive zone breakdown Sens, that was horrible. Feel bad for Andy.

probably pulled it from some other piece on destructoid, better than using reviews from no name websites

DBgksi4.jpg

calder

Hate the cowboys also. Broncos fan here.

Send me a pm whenever. Ill be down to go anytime.

You guys are lucky the Jets aren't there this Christmas when I'll be at the in laws

Oh god Kane is down and hurt. Ran into shuffles at the blue line, doesn't look good jesus

:lol Avs.

They need to go back to;

O'reilly-Duchene-Iginla
Landeskog-MacKinnon-Tanguay

No one on the top is shooting and on the second they can't decide what to do.

Top Bottom