• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what happens when the Pens, Sabers, Leafs improve their game..... the Habs get exposed for what they are

can't wait see what the Flyers are gonna to them next week

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hard to imagine Gauthier doesn't make a move or two if we lose this one. Not really sure why the team is playing like this when they're capable of playing like they did against buffalo.

Red_Man

gutter_trash said:
this is what happens when the Pens, Sabers, Leafs improve their game..... the Habs get exposed for what they are

can't wait see what the Flyers are gonna to them next week
Yea cause the sabers really exposed them the other night right? Getting outshot almost 2-1.

Alucard

Banned
Red_Man said:
Hard to imagine Gauthier doesn't make a move or two if we lose this one. Not really sure why the team is playing like this when they're capable of playing like they did against buffalo.

Dat irrational panic button.

Red_Man

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Shots that mattered, goals that mattered.
Anyone who thinks that miller didn't steal that game is lying to themselves even the saber players said they didn't deserve to win it.

Alucard

Banned
Foreign Jackass said:
Oh well. The players aren't even trying. The talent is lazy right now. Time for a change of coach.

You guys are terrible. Your team plays a bad period and you're calling for trades and coaching changes 5 games into the season.

Socreges

Banned
Tabris said:
Cause they're not a cynical black void.
A joke character relying on saccharine delusions would naturally paint the skeptic as a cynic.

Canucks are off to a typically slow start. Doesn't make much sense to think they'll beat up on the Preds. I do think they'll win, though.

Red_Man

Alucard said:
You guys are terrible. Your team plays a bad period and you're calling for trades and coaching changes 5 games into the season.
A lot of fans have had problems with Martin for a long time, and we have two important dman out and lack another PKer and face off man. It's not panicking, it's observing our flaws and trying to address them.

Red_Man said:
Anyone who thinks that miller didn't steal that game is lying to themselves even the saber players said they didn't deserve to win it.

He's a Sabre isn't he?

I'll give Montreal the 1st period, after that, Sabres turned it around and got the win they deserved. Good thing players saying dumb shit after games doesn't determine the outcome.

Red_Man

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
He's a Sabre isn't he?

I'll give Montreal the 1st period, after that, Sabres turned it around and got the win they deserved. Good thing players saying dumb shit after games doesn't determine the outcome.
Miller got the win he deserved the rest of the team didn't its fine to admit that, price has won us games we didn't deserve. Pretending habs didnt outplay them is a joke.

Solo

Pathetic. We can't even gain the zone on the powerplay. There is no fight at all tonight. You are 1-3-1. How can you not play like you want to win?

Solo

Habs have carried over their worst trait from the past two seasons: they give up when they are losing. They will likely not score a goal this game.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Looking good so far. Hopefully we don't collapse in the third like we have a few times this season.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Muller should not have left. It's why the team sucks. Martin is a shadow, never saw such a quiet coach doing nothing but taking notes.

Red_Man

Solo said:
Habs have carried over their worst trait from the past two seasons: they give up when they are losing. They will likely not score a goal this game.
I don't know why they're like this, part of me wants to blame it on Martin for his bullshit no emotion demeanor and playing system, but it's so frustrating to watch with no fight or comeback in them.

CrankyJay

Banned
demosthenes said:
What does Sabres-GAF think about Leino? I think that's how you spell his last name.
He needs to settle in. He likes to hold onto the puck a bit much but our guys need to get to the net so he can feed it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom