• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0mp

Zod the Bear said:
Look out Jagr! You were under the radar a minute ago, but soon sticks will be aimed at your face.
Yeah what the fuck.

Wonder what happened to prongs. He'll come back and play in this game with 1 eye probably. Pirate pronger

t0mp said:
Yeah what the fuck.

Wonder what happened to prongs. He'll come back and play in this game with 1 eye probably. Pirate pronger

Pirate Pronger forever.

Maybe we'll get him back at the end of the first playoff round. /pessimistic pirate :(

lupinko

Oh ok, I was just wondering because TSN's gamelog has this:

Philadelphia Goalies
Player W-L-OTL GA SA SV SV% TOI
Ilya Bryzgalov 3-2-1 1 5 4 0.800 19:32
Sergei Bobrovsky 1-0-0 0 0 0 0.000 00:18

Solo

Cole on the PP? Habs looking lethal on the PP? What is this MADNESS?!

LOL Martin obviously afraid for his job now and finally playing the team like it.

That Markstrom looks like the real deal - ROBBED two surefire goals on that PP.

Socreges

Banned
Solo said:
Missed the first 7 minutes of the game, but pleased that we are winning.
If you lose again tonight, at least be pleased that I'm playing AA right now (maybe halfway through) and very glad I listened to you, shagg and bish. This game is unreal. Can't imagine how good AC must be.

Solo

Socreges said:
If you lose again tonight, at least be pleased that I'm playing AA right now (maybe halfway through) and very glad I listened to you, shagg and bish. This game is unreal. Can't imagine how good AC must be.

Its awesome, but I think I might prefer AA to it. Both do certain things better than the other, and I think I put more value on the things AA does better. But yes, Im glad you tried it and are loving it! Both games rock.

Kifimbo

SCHUEY F1 said:
Fucking lucky garbage goal.

Edit: Should Cammy be on the PK?

No he shouldn't. Martin finally put Cole on the PP, but decides to put Cammy on the PK... Waiting for the too many men penalty now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
+ budaj looked decent aside from the goal which was on Cammy, good puck movement from him
+ Diaz is slick as hell one of the few bright spots in the season so far
+ finally the PP looks somewhat lethal dunno if panthers PK is just that shit
- Cammy had a pretty bad first
- markstrom looks really solid otherwise pretty meh period hard to get excited at all after the last few games

Solo

SCHUEY F1 said:
Fucking lucky garbage goal.

Edit: Should Cammy be on the PK?

Cammy has been on the PK since about mid last year. Apparently he asked to be on it, and since JM loves him some veterans, no one bothered to say no despite his mediocre defensive game. I understand the need to keep him in the game and get him minutes, but this is not the way. Heres a crazy idea - how about putting his PP unit as #1? What is this madness of having Cole and DD's PP unit being #1?

Tabris

Pronger update? I have him in my fantasy pool and he's been my 4th best player and best defenseman. I really hope it's only a couple games.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Tabris said:
Pronger update? I have him in my fantasy pool and he's been my 4th best player and best defenseman. I really hope it's only a couple games.

Just that he won't be returning to this game.

t0mp said:
Yeah what the fuck.

Had to be to the eye. Pronger's taken plenty of sticks to the face before.

But what's the point of Shelley if he isn't gonna do something?

Home

Tabris said:

He's done for the night. Nothing else has been reported yet.

That was a pretty bad couple of minutes. Gus looking better than Saturday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom