• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Montresor said:
Fuck you guys. Watching a stream that is WAY late.

edit: Stream skipped Kessel's goal too. Was it nice? =D

Not really. Lucky bounce came right to him, he just flopped it in.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Late as hell, just got in to see the goal:

19-Pop-Champagne.gif

Has anyone heard anything with Mueller? I just saw they finally confirmed after all this time that he's having concussion symptoms again. :/ I hope it's not serious. :(

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Manics said:
How many goals did Wayne have at this point the year he scored 92??

Oh man...never change, Manics.

Montresor

What happened to Pronger? What the hell... D=

edit: The follow-through on Grabovski's stick hit Pronger in the face. Please don't be the eye.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Cactus said:
Oh shit, the puck hit his face? That's scary..he was screaming as he skated to the dressing room.

Hope he's alright.

Grabo's stick hit him in the face. Pronger looked like he was in a world of pain.

lupinko

I'm at work, who is showing the Leafs game on TV in Canada? It looks like I have MNF on here at work, or whatever pregame show it is with Chris Berman.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
lupinko said:
I'm at work, who is showing the Leafs game on TV in Canada? It looks like I have MNF on here at work, or whatever pregame show it is with Chris Berman.

Leafs TV

edit: fuck.

matt read fucked up

leafs are killing themselves

Tabris said:
You would think with what happened to Maholtra, everyone would wear a visor.

you mean the bryan berard incident? that shit still sends chills down my spine

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
lupinko said:

It's on LeafsTV

Also FYI any of you guys on Rogers you can watch the game streaming on rogersondemand.com.

Any games this year on Sportsnet or LeafsTV will be streaming from there.

edit: Jesus Christ you guys are fast.

Socreges

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
Don't worry, they've got plenty of division games to pad their stats in.
You mean those 4 extra games that teams gets within their division as opposed to others? Makes ALL the difference.

Interestingly, they did worse against the NW last season than all other divisions.

lupinko

DopeyFish said:
Leafs TV

edit: fuck.

matt read fucked up

leafs are killing themselves

you mean the bryan berard incident? that shit still sends chills down my spine

Thanks BudsGAF, and what about the Mats incident, he got hit in the eye too, decided to wear the visor for safety on to remove it a few games later.

I think also Stevie Y went through that too. WingsGAF help me out here with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom