• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
DopeyFish said:
Yeah you must be watching a game from a parallel universe or something where the same key events occurred but the details are all different

Okay. Pit had 7 chances, Toronto had 2 in the last five minutes. You're right, it was totally even. What was I thinking.

Acid08

Banned
sazabirules said:
What's up with Couture? He hasn't done much and he's on my fantasy team.
He's playing well but just hasn't found his touch yet. He has 2 goals in the 4 games since Havlat came back so I would expect more from him soon.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wingfan19 said:
Did I miss something? Why is there like no one in the seats behind the benches in the Toronto/Pittsburgh game?

The corporate seats, the businessmen are all coming back from the sushi and drinks they have during the intermission. It will fill up after a long break where they can all walk back in.

Razorskin

----- ------
Kave_Man said:
The corporate seats, the businessmen are all coming back from the sushi and drinks they have during the intermission. It will fill up after a long break where they can all walk back in.
Nah man, they're all waiting in line for a big burkie.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Angry bears, lol.

They forgot it's hockey they are supposed to play.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, they didn't count that??? Even the Wings announcers said that should count, I agree too. Those types of re-directs should count. It's not like he's soccer dribbling then kicking the puck in.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Wingfan19 said:
Wow, they didn't count that??? Even the Wings announcers said that should count, I agree too. Those types of re-directs should count. It's not like he's soccer dribbling then kicking the puck in.

These no-goals are getting out of hand.

MacAttack

ference_cbc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom