• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeda Kenshi

blew Staal
Spire said:
I don't expect him to keep on this pace certainly, but I think he'll do well anywhere in our Top 6 once Sid is healthy. He has good chemistry with Malkin and Sully but I hope he moves up to the first line. Kunitz-Crosby-Neal is a fucking beastly line of physical, crash-bang guys who can score centered by the best playmaker around. Other teams shit, it will be wrecked.

While I don't disagree with your statement, Crosby last year with Kunitz and Dupuis was leading the scoring race by a hefty margin. I'd love to see that line back intact, and give Neal to Malkin considering the chemistry they seemingly have developed this year. That way you have two beastly lines with established chemistry instead of creating two completely new lines. But that's just me.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Takeda Kenshi said:
While I don't disagree with your statement, Crosby last year with Kunitz and Dupuis was leading the scoring race by a hefty margin. I'd love to see that line back intact, and give Neal to Malkin considering the chemistry they seemingly have developed this year. That way you have two beastly lines with established chemistry instead of creating two completely new lines. But that's just me.

I don't know, I feel like Dupers has really found his place in the bottom six. He has great chemistry with a lot of those guys and while he's got 9 points so far this year, I don't know if that means we should bump him back up. I love him in his current role and once Kennedy comes back I'd like to see him on Malkin's wing with Sully. We'll see though, we have options and I'm sure Bylsma is going to try a lot of different things.

Coatsey just said Skinner was "originally" a figure skater. That's just not true right? He did figure skating to improve his skating overall, I thought.

EDIT: Shit it's Boucher. Egg on face confirmed.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kuro Madoushi said:
Ott over NYR
Kuro 1 - Peins 0

Since when are you the captain of Leafs Nation?! D:

Happened just before the season started when we realized the amount of /depth we have in Leafs-Age.

CCF23

Kesler playing with Hodgson and Booth tonight. HBK line is go!

He's just a sexy boy

SEX-YYYYYY BOYYYYYYY-YYYYYYY

He's not your boy toy

BOYYYYY TOYYYYYYYYYY-YYYYYYY

Screen-Shot-2011-10-05-at-8.12.58-AM-e1317827728181.png

Weird goal disallowed for Buffalo. Bounced off Matt Ellis's skate, looked like it could be considered intentional, but it then bounced off his other skate which was totally still.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Lot of back and forth. D is doing its job, shutting everything down and grinders are grinding. This is not going to be a high scoring game.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Spire said:
Lot of back and forth. D is doing it's job, shutting everything down and grinders are grinding. This is not going to be a high scoring game.

Don't be fooled, our d is handling the puck much better than normal

MacAttack

Sounds like Canadien fans have had lot of practice booing their own team this year. The way they are booing every Bruin player shows these classless fans are really bringing their "A" game tonight.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
MacAttack said:
Sounds like Canadien fans have had lot of practice booing their own team this year. The way they are booing every Bruin player shows these classless fans are really bringing their "A" game tonight.

Like the Bruins fans booed Subban? Stop whining:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom