• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So did they make it official in that interview that they will be honouring Sundin this year?

I wasn't fully paying attention.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hmm, probably should've just kept playing Oblivion.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
The scoreboard sucks, but I thought we took control of the game near the end there and I'm happy with our play for the most part.

Montresor

That was a great period for both teams. I love it when third- or fourth-liners can sustain pressure with a great cycle. *sheds tear*

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Spire said:
The scoreboard sucks, but I thought we took control of the game near the end there and I'm happy with our play for the most part.

... Define control please?

You had like 20 seconds of sustained pressure and a perimeter shot with no traffic that Gus saved with his blocker that was like 3 ft wide

Alucard

Banned
Anybody's game in TO, but Pens have historically had a habit of making bad goalies look good. This year is different, though! Gotta break on through Gustavsson. I'd love to see Malkin get one or three.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
DopeyFish said:
... Define control please?

You had like 20 seconds of sustained pressure and a perimeter shot with no traffic that Gus saved with his blocker that was like 3 ft wide

Constantly forcing turnovers in the neutral zone and we kept it in your end for most of the last five minutes and had a ton of chances, 3-4 SOGs in that time. You guys had a breakaway we pokechecked away and that was it.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Spire said:
Constantly forcing turnovers in the neutral zone and we kept it in your end for most of the last five minutes and had a ton of chances, 3-4 SOGs in that time. You guys had a breakaway we pokechecked away and that was it.

Yeah you must be watching a game from a parallel universe or something where the same key events occurred but the details are all different

Cactus

Banned
Spire said:
Leafs only have one more registered giveaway than the Pens.

I think the game has been really even so far. Pens have 6 more shots, but probably the same number of legitimate scoring chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom