• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
KESSELLLLL ALL OVER MY BODY!

19-Pop-Champagne.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Alucard said:
MAF would've made a difference tonight. Come on, Pens. You deserve a point.

Those shots like that Kessel one or the second PP goal scored against us are exactly the kind of thing Fleury specializes in. Johnson is solid but just doesn't have the athleticism Fleury does, this is made so clear in shoot-outs.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This Wings team sucks--they need to shake up this roster.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Montresor said:
I love it when Gustavsson succeeds. I have a soft spot for this guy. Come on Leafs shut it down for him.

Yup, I don't want to give up on him yet. I think he can still be a serviceable backup.

Curufinwe said:
And Hartnell's helping them out when he's upright. Another goal for that line.

Hartnell is really good at what he does. The problem is finding a line that has a use for what he does. I like that line a lot. Problem is now JVR is gonna disappear all year. No one to work with. Him and Voracek have been nearly invisible all year.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Plinko said:
This Wings team sucks--they need to shake up this roster.
That's what I told my friend tonight. We need a top 6 scoring forward so we can keep Pavel/Z/Franzen together and still have a threat on the 2nd line. Hudler/Cleary/Bertuzzi aren't threats. I'm actually expecting a trade before the trade deadline this year.

Curufinwe

Nice bounceback game for Bryzgalov. Only gave up one goal, and that was when Hartnell pushed him out of the crease leaving an empty net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom