• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Spacek's injury is clearly ribs. But he's not a BEAST like Patches who can break ribs and play the next game. I bet the old man misses 5 or so games. I'm REALLY hoping Cammy's injury is just a cut and not some tendon damage.

Socreges

Banned
Spire said:
My bet is it's nothing serious, probably just bleeding really bad.
Or it could be a lot like Bieksa's injury. Good thing is Cammalleri was able to immediately put pressure on his leg which makes me think it couldn't have been that deep.

Red_Man said:
Cammy was rushed to an ambulance :(
Might just need a bunch of stitches? But yeah, will be out for some time then.

Socreges

Banned
You can just see the wheels turning in Cherry's head as he listens to these guys: Don't call them nancies, don't call them nancies.

Solo

How is it that last season, a season that was characterized by a deluge of injuries, has already been near eclipsed in 2 games this season?

dat. adversity.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Solo said:
How is it that last season, a season that was characterized by a deluge of injuries, has already been near eclipsed in 2 games this season?

dat. adversity.

In Jesus Price we trust.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
MPW said:
cherry: Phaneuf hit on Da Costa and MacArthur's hit (in which he was suspended) were the same thing
LOL

Except MacArthur extended his elbow, grazed abdelkader and abdelkader did the most hilarious dive known to man

How the fuck are they even remotely similar

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Solo said:

dat. adversity.
Time for Kostitsyn, Cole, Emelin, Patches, and Diaz to really bring it. Otherwise it's going to be a really rough season.

Apparently its a fake rumor cammy hasnt left in an ambulance and is still in the building....hopefully thats true....

Solo

Hey Carey, if its not too much to ask, please single handedly keep this team alive until we get healthy again.

Sincerely, a devoted Habs fan

Socreges

Banned
MPW said:
cherry: Phaneuf hit on Da Costa and MacArthur's hit (in which he was suspended) were the same thing
He was saying that Phaneuf had hit the head, but wasn't suspended because the NHL decided to ease up. ie, suggesting that Cherry was right all along and they were listening to him.

Except that the "point of contact" was the chest, not the head.

Get that old, narcissistic fuck off my TV already.

calder

I consider it a personal failing if i hear a split second of Cherry. Sadly watching with family means i couldnt just turn the channel this time

Come on just one goal please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom