• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Red_Man said:
Just makes the Great Danes return all the more important.

Yup. I will bet you anything he plays next game. The good news is that Montreal doesn't play for another 4 days, so there is 4 days of Cammy's 2 weeks knocked off right there.

EDIT: if 2 weeks holds, Cammy will miss:

- vs. Calgary 10/13
- vs. Avalanche 10/15
- vs. Sabres 10/18
- @ Penguins 10/20
- vs. Maple Leafs 10/22

5 games. Not too bad.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Solo said:
Yup. I will bet you anything he plays next game. The good news is that Montreal doesn't play for another 4 days, so there is 4 days of Cammy's 2 weeks knocked off right there.
Let's hope so, so he can usher in the future dynasty of price subban and Eller.

MPW

TonyMarinaro Tony Marinaro
25 NHL teams where the @hockeyis2009 cut resistant sock. Including 14 #Habs players. If Cammalleri was wearing it, he wouldnt have got cut.

Foil

Hilarious. What a brutal call. Buff gets a penalty because an ankle biter runs into him and falls down, which leads to a goal.

Solo

Wingfan19 said:
Damn, Healy is really rubbing in that "Atlanta fans don't know shit about hockey" thing.

Its half that, its half excessive ball washing of Winnipeg fans. "See guys, these fans are so intelligent and knowledgable about hockey because they are booing!" Newsflash, Healy: the home fans boo every call that goes against them, every time, in every game.

Solo

Just dummying the Jets. Get used to this, Winnipeg fans. Sadly, you are underneath still the Atlanta Thrashers.

Red_Man

Great way to make me feel better about the Cammy injury, who needs Cammy when we have travis "golden hands" moen?

calder

This team is relly impressing with the solid defensive decision making. :|

Still a great day for hockey, and while i didnt really think theyd win unless the habs played poorly i did get the excitement i wanted at least

Red_Man

Is it just me or does it seem subban has been backing off on the offensive rushes and such? Not sure if that's a good thug or bad thing.

Solo

Price am demi-god still. MUCH better effort despite the depleted roster. That was Habs hockey under the Martin regime. Tight defensively (for the most part), unbeatable penalty kill, timely scoring, great goaltending. Fear us when we get healthy, NHL.

/le depthe

Red_Man

Epic Tales of Penis said:
Oh hey. You guys beat the eventual 14th place finisher in the Conference.

Cookie or cock?
Kinda like how you beat the eventual 15th place finisher in the conference and its parade time? Oh and your messiah let in 5 goals in one period against that 15th place team.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Red_Man said:
Kinda like how you beat the eventual 15th place finisher in the conference and its parade time? Oh and your messiah let in 5 goals in one period against that 15th place team.

lol

"Parade time"? I know you're trying your hardest to fit in here, but show some originality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom