• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

What the fuck is going on with Gionta this year? Thats at least three GOLDEN scoring chances he has muffed this game that he would have buried last year.

Is he finally getting old?

Solo

Fuck Carey is incredible. Its amazing how much his demeanor has changed since he was a rookie. You can't get under his skin now.

If it's any consolation Habs-age, I've seen Teemu get a similar laceration two seasons ago and come back 20 games later.

Cammy will be back this season.

That said - GO JETS GO!

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Futureman said:
Pens to continue making Canadian fans upset tonight? Yes.

Bettman hates Canada. It's the only reason he'd schedule us to wreck all these home openers.

MPW

Solo said:
What the fuck is going on with Gionta this year? Thats at least three GOLDEN scoring chances he has muffed this game that he would have buried last year.

Is he finally getting old?

gio is not playing half as bad as cole

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Official word from Habs on spacek and Cammy "nothing serious" but they tend to downplay Injuries quite a bit ie Markov

MPW

Dastardly Jerks said:
If it's any consolation Habs-age, I've seen Teemu get a similar laceration two seasons ago and come back 20 games later.

Cammy will be back this season.

That said - GO JETS GO!

when does selanne visit winnepeg? that game is gonna be special

Red_Man

Wow Oduya must feel like shit he got worked hard there, great job by pleks just dirty.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Gotta love Healy

"I wouldn't trade 1 cammalleri for 3 plekanec"

"plekanec is the most complete player Montreal has"

What in the hell

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
DopeyFish said:
Gotta love Healy

What in the hell

He said Pacioretty. Cammy is probably worth two Pacioretty's

Solo

Pleky is the kind of player who would get a Selke nomination every year if they had 5-7 nominees instead of 3. Hes very good, just not good enough to be included with the Datsyuk's or Kesler's of the league.

MPW

DopeyFish said:
Gotta love Healy

What in the hell

wasn't it 1 cammy for 3 max pac?

Red_Man

TSN sources say 2 weeks for Cammy great news compared to what I thought it would be. Price is as great as ever and Diaz is looking great.

Solo

2 weeks is managable, but it still fucking blows. Cammy just can't get through a season healthy. Still though, it seems like a much more minor injury than his leg injury two seasons ago or his shoulder injury last season, so I will be positive about this news.

Maybe a regular season injury is the pre-requisite for activity BEAST MODE in the playoffs for Cammy...

Red_Man

Solo said:
2 weeks is managable, but it still fucking blows. Cammy just can't get through a season healthy. Still though, it seems like a much more minor injury than his leg injury two seasons ago or his shoulder injury last season, so I will be positive about this news.
Just makes the Great Danes return all the more important.

MPW

Didn't see but hope Cammi's okay! Terrible injury, terrible luck! #allthebest

gotta love bieksa

too bad he resigned with canucks :( wanted him with habs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom