• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Well Tampa Bay can thank Vokoun for the point, although he did stand tall in the OT and shoot-out. It made for a fun game, anyway.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
MacAttack said:
Well. They have a really cool logo and uniforms.
Yeah, I know they're garbage. I watched them lose to the Islanders today. I get it.

But I hear that Dany Heatley is an all-star.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I like the Wild. By that I mean I like their logo and uniforms and I have Backstrom on my fantasy team.

Snaku

Banned
Pewp said:
38 saves?

5 goals, not counting getting his shit lit up in the shoot out. I played the position till my back gave out in high school (broke it in 4th grade), so I guess I'm a little more critical of my team's netminder.

Epic Tales of Penis said:
Lecavalier 0 points
St Louis 0 points
Stamkos 0 points
Ovechkin 0 points
Backstrom 0 points
Semin 0 points
Green 0 points

:lol

aC7ja.gif

Socreges

Banned
GaimeGuy is a Wild fan, no? But he doesn't post very often.

Looks like Lehtonen will need to save 97% of the shots every night if the Stars are supposed to have any chance this season.

Quick

Banned
Rodeo Clown said:
With the NBA cancelling games, I'm in it for the long haul.

What are the opinions of GameCenter on PS3? Worth it?

Looks cool, but I haven't really taken a look at it in detail. You need a GameCentre subscription if you're looking to watch live games on it, too.

kassatsu

Banned
Socreges said:

Looks like Lehtonen will need to save 97% of the shots every night if the Stars are supposed to have any chance this season.
Yea Gaime is a wild fan.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Socreges said:

HAI SOCREGES

Another NBA refugee here. Never really watched televised games but I've been to some Ducks games with an ex-gf's family and those were pretty fun.

Will be rooting for the Kings though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jamesfrom818 said:
Another NBA refugee here. Never really watched televised games but I've been to some Ducks games with an ex-gf's family and those were pretty fun.

Will be rooting for the Kings though.
You and dastardly will be great friends.

MacAttack

True, but we are only 2 games in.

Plus he did shut the door the rest of the way and into the SO.

I realize my analysis is as short sighted as comparing two goalies at completely different points of their career just because they signed contracts in the same offseason.

Socreges

Banned
MacAttack, that's a pretty stupid post. Vokoun has played one game.

Also GaimeGuy is a creeper.

Zombie James said:
y6D0k.png

Oh, ESPN.
Terrible. Your boys won't be anywhere near the top after the first couple weeks. ESPN can't lollygag.

MacAttack

They are 4 years apart.

Vokoun has payed twice as many games. Plus, four years is a lot in terms of a professional athlete.

MacAttack, that's a pretty stupid post. Vokoun has played one game.

I was being intentionally trollish but my larger point was about how we all overreact during the offseason, where context and accountability are often ignored.

Socreges

Banned
MacAttack said:
Vokoun has payed twice as many games. Plus, four years is a lot in terms of a professional athlete.
Are you saying that Vokoun is at the end of his career?

MacAttack said:
I was being intentionally trollish but my larger point was about how we all overreact during the offseason, where context and accountability are often ignored.
Specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom