• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Loving the attitude from Jones, he was my #1 all year as well, I hope he wins the Calder next year.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 1m

Contrary to tweets, DET has not traded 18th pick to Toronto. Faulty system, per Ken Holland.

Solo

I hear Feaster has a line on a hidden gem middle schooler for the 6th pick. Only ever played road hockey, but he lost his virginity at age 12. Feaster thinks he's going to be a stud.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Come on Calgary, with no trades happening, you're our last remaining bastion of hilarity.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
:lol good. I would have been furious. Holland can't keep giving those picks away.

I hear Feaster has a line on a hidden gem middle schooler for the 6th pick. Only ever played road hockey, but he lost his virginity at age 12. Feaster thinks he's going to be a stud.
I've heard similar. Apparently his wife was the only one scouting him. A sure fire pick.

Top Bottom