• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YOU GUYS JUST DON'T GET IT

YOU NEED MORE VISION

Can we have a police officer speak please?

Acid08

Banned
The vision hasn't worked for the teams ENTIRE tenure in Glendale. Why would it suddenly start working now????? Fucking hell.

mmmkay.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Those guys are gonna do it? That's what people said about the last 5 potential owners.

"It affects people all over Arizona!" Yeah, but the rest of Arizona isn't putting any money in this deal.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YEAH YOU GOT MIKE SMITH PLAYING JUST FOR THE TEAM. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MONEY.

calder

I love how people always talk about the money they spend on a pastime or entertainment option, never ever seeming to realize that if that particular option wasn't there they would almost certainly just spend that money on something similar.

Movie theater near you closes down? You buy more DVDs or get netflix. Hockey team moves? You start going to baseball or basketball games.

Acid08

Banned
It's amazing that people are using their "never leave the house unless there's a game" lifestyles to say the team should stay there.

All these people spending money and the city hasn't seen a penny of it for nearly 20 years, and they're going to keep on seeing nothing for another five years at least. This is really, really sad.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Anyone just needs to say: How did the team get $25 million per year and still lose money? and then to turn around and expect the team to get $10 million less and profit.

calder

This guy wasted too much time with facts and a citations. People simply don't give a shit about facts at this point, you need a clever line or a passionate story about how the city budgets cuts have killed your family.

Top Bottom