• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For those curious about that Hockeystreams site, I used it for the first time today. You can watch a stream straight from the site no problems, but to use it on xbox you have to set up a serviio account and all this jazz, it's not difficult but when I tried to watch on my 360 it was really laggy. Not sure if there's something else I need to do but I'm going to see how the Habs game is tomorrow. Other then that it's been fine for me.

Quick

Banned
After Hours was our Golden Age

Never forget.

ibwOfp8QFMBIaN.gif

iDxGOQKnDq6bf.gif

Samyy

So apparently Frattin is really impressing at the Kings camp :(

Projected lines for tonights game:

Leivo - Kadri - Broll (huh thought he was a 4th line type of guy)
Raymond - Colborne - BIggs
Abbot - Bolland - Rupert
Devane - Gauthier - Bodie

Montresor

So apparently Frattin is really impressing at the Kings camp :(

Get out of here with this. You think Kings fans are going to say "So apparently Bernier is really impressing at the Leafs camp:("

Frattin was decent but our farm team is good enough to easily replace a third/fourth line checker like him. Watch one of Colborne/D'amigo/Ross/Biggs fit right into Frattin's spot.

Samyy

Get out of here with this. You think Kings fans are going to say "So apparently Bernier is really impressing at the Leafs camp:("

Frattin was decent but our farm team is good enough to easily replace a third/fourth line checker like him. Watch one of Colborne/D'amigo/Ross/Biggs fit right into Frattin's spot.

I always thought he was going to be more then a 3rd/4th line checker, he has the skills, speed and physical play to be a pretty good player. He has also performed at the NHL level more then any of those guys.

I just don't understand that attitude, why can't you be curious as to how your old players are doing? Whats the problem exactly lol.

Started SMTIV, this game is fucking hard.

You get used to it. You'll also eventually get better and learn how to approach fights. Just remember to save.
I need to get back to that game, stopped about 20 hours in.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Possible lineup for tonight's game against Buffalo:

Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher
Collberg-Reway-Prust
McCarron-St-Pierre-Bournival
Andrighetto-Holland-Nystrom

Tinordi-Pateryn
Drewiske-Diaz
Lashoff-Nygren

Budaj
Fucale

Dat first line.

Blues

Pajaarvi - Berglund - Tarasenko
Cracknell - Aucoin - Porter
Pochiro - Lapierre - Reaves
Andronov - Tesink - Wannstrom

JBo - Shatty
Cole - Polak
Edmundson - Hakanpaa

Allen (?)
Tremblay (?)

Stars

Benn - Seguin -Cole
Horcoff - Eakin - Nichuskin
Roussell - Fiddler - Chiasson
Gazdic - Mueller - Ritchie

Goligoski - Klingberg
Dillon - Oleksiak
Connauton - Benn

Ellis
Campbell

Stars gonna take this one I think.

Line ups for Dallas agst St. Louis tonight

Benn-Seguin-Cole
Horcoff-Eakin-Nichushkin
Roussel-Fiddler-Chiasson
Gazdic-Mueller-Ritchie

Goligoski-Klingberg
Dillon-Oleksiak
Connauton-Benn

Dan Ellis
Jack Campbell

Holy fuck at the first line. Hahaha

Maybe it was the fact that nobody could handle them.

Maybe it was the fact they were just that good.

Either way, the line of Jamie-Benn-Tyler Seguin-Erik Cole was dominating Saturday at the Stars intrasquad scrimmage at Fort Worth Convention Center. While it’s just the first intrasquad scrimmage three days into camp, it was a great indication that Benn and Seguin could have terrific chemistry.

“Not bad,” Benn said with a huge smile on his face. “He’s a pretty special player. You can just see it out there. It feels pretty good to play out there.”

Benn and Seguin might have scored two goals on their first shift. Benn appeared to put a puck in the net, but it quickly bounced back out of the net. Seguin then scored moments later.

“I thought it might have gone in,” Benn said with a chuckle. “But we’ll give it to Seg’s.”

UNF UNF UNF UNF

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ken Holland just said Tatar is pretty much going to be one of the team's 14 forwards this year. YES YES YES.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Possible lineup for tonight's game against Buffalo:

Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher
Collberg-Reway-Prust
McCarron-St-Pierre-Bournival
Andrighetto-Holland-Nystrom

Tinordi-Pateryn
Drewiske-Diaz
Lashoff-Nygren

Budaj
Fucale

Dat first line.
Those first two lines......my loins are twitching, hopefully Fucale switches half way through the game I want to see him get some action in.

Top Bottom