• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Cake Boss

Banned
1297466249281_ORIGINAL.jpg

Syrup-Will-Soon-Have-its-Revenge.jpg

1 HOUR!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Someone asked about Hockeystreams working on iOS and mobile devices the other day, and it works perfectly. Watching it on my iPad is a breeze and it looks great, they have a simple mobile site to use. Still having issues getting it on my 360 lag free.

Solo

It's kinda funny that all Class of 2012 rookies, who have a half year of pro experience under their belt, are just now playing their first pre-season games.

Silexx

awesome!

Sheer brilliance by Eugene. Why stream it for your fans when you can just get your opponent to do it? :lol

Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 2m

#Sens fans: In addition to our broadcast on @Team1200Ottawa a stream will be available on our website. We'll have the link before puck drop.

MELNYK AIN'T SO CHEAP NOW, HUH?!

Cake Boss

Banned
Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 2m

#Sens fans: In addition to our broadcast on @Team1200Ottawa a stream will be available on our website. We'll have the link before puck drop.

MELNYK AIN'T SO CHEAP NOW, HUH?!

He probably just got those Ukranien kids to hack the Jets feed and just make it look like a Sens one.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Two days into camp, and Babcock already talking about putting Cleary with Zetterberg and Datsyuk on the top line.

I swear, there has to be a relationship outside of hockey going on here. It's the only explanation.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A as in assist or the letter? Fucking awesome if its the latter. Deserves it. Probably moreso than anyone else on the team.
Letter. So does Diaz, just preaseason stuff but still cool. McCarron just had a sick backhand pass to Bournival who scored.

Solo

How does McCarron look? Refuse to watch pre-season hockey but I guess I'm still curious about certain players haha

Top Bottom