• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How does McCarron look? Refuse to watch pre-season hockey but I guess I'm still curious about certain players haha
Besides his assist which was a great play he's been pretty average, he's getting knocked around pretty hard for a guy his size.

Solo

Tinordi just had a good shift, two big hits, then fought McCormick.

I think he's pretty determined to make the club out of camp. With the injuries we have, I think there will be a spot for one of the Hamilton guys. Tinordi probably makes the most sense. Next year for Beaulieu.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I think he's pretty determined to make the club out of camp. With the injuries we have, I think there will be a spot for one of the Hamilton guys. Tinordi probably makes the most sense. Next year for Beaulieu.

He's already better than Drewiskie, but Boullion and Murray have veteran presence, which will put them in the lineup ahead of him probably.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Dumb play Diaz, Girgensons scores for Buffalo shorthanded.

Edit: Bournival again! Beautiful pass from St. Pierre.

Red_Man

I've heard a lot of good things about Nygren from training camp, but I haven't been impressed with him at all this game. Bournival with 2 goals, good for him.

Samyy

Leafs win!

Kadri looked like the best player on the ice, but thats to be expected from him. Rielly looked good but wasn't the biggest stand out. Blacker was suprisingly good and he's a right handed D so he might get a look over Rielly if Franson continues to hold out. Ranger was the best defencemen on the Leafs though and MacWilliam was pretty okay too. Holzer continues to sink down our depthchart.

Spl1nter

Ranger looked like a legit top 4 d. Kadri was the best forward for both teams. Rielly started turning it up later in the game, was getting more comfortable. Want to see more from Colborne.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I've heard a lot of good things about Nygren from training camp, but I haven't been impressed with him at all this game. Bournival with 2 goals, good for him.

Same, thought he'd be Diaz 2.0, but he's been more like Yannick Weber without a chance to see his shot yet.

Mcbain scores for Buffalo.

Cake Boss

Banned
First period done.

Some Impressions:

Karlsson looks like a completely different player from what I saw in the playoffs, looks about 90-100% now.

Conacher looked great as well, using his speed and seems to be involved in everything, always in position, seems like he finally learned the system.
Stone skating looks immensely better than last season, I see no issues with his foot speed now, gets around pretty well.

The shits and giggles line looks alright so far.

The Rutkwoski kid looks pretty good so far, dont why the Avs didnt keep him.

Good period, lots of rust though.

Edit: Kassian really sucks at this hockey thing though.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Flip Reimer to the Flyers for Couturier, Homer would do it!!

Unfortunately, while I really really like Reimer, I do think he won't be with the team for the rest of the season unless Benier REALLY stinks it up.

Jeff O'Neill liking how Raymond played?????? 0_o

Quick

Banned
sad-batman.gif

Reimer: "How quickly they have forsaken me."

Samyy

Unfortunately, while I really really like Reimer, I do think he won't be with the team for the rest of the season unless Benier REALLY stinks it up.

Jeff O'Neill liking how Raymond played?????? 0_o

I've resigned myself to the fact that even if Reimer and Bernier both end up playing well management is going to keep Bernier. I want Reimer to pull it off though, I really do.

Red_Man

Patyern has been just as impressive as Tinordi IMO, both deserve shots up with the club this year.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
McCaron with another assist.

Bournival has played a really great game, shame there probably won't be any room for him on the big club this year.

Top Bottom