• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Staubitz and Yonkman can seriously fuck right off. Staubitz chops Lindholms knees at training camp and injures him and Yonkman was taking runs at Beleskey, and was shoving him head first into the boards on at least four different occasions.

I get you're an "enforcer" because you fucking suck at hockey but Beleskey is a proven roster player AND a pseudo-enforcer and Lindholm is one of our prized prospects, already more valuable than your trash asses.

This happened and made me laugh though:

The second tussle, Beleskey had thrown down the stick and gloves but Yonkman wouldn't bite. Beleskey skated back to the benches yelling at Yonkman the entire way and continued to do so for 30 seconds after he sat down. At the end of the scrimmage, Bels and Yonkman chopped at the puck and it ricocheted into the visor-less face of Yonkman.

Quick

Banned
Staubitz and Yonkman can seriously fuck right off. Staubitz chops Lindholms knees at training camp and injures him and Yonkman was taking runs at Beleskey, and was shoving him head first into the boards on at least four different occasions.

I get you're an "enforcer" because you fucking suck at hockey but Beleskey is a proven roster player AND a pseudo-enforcer and Lindholm is one of our prized prospects, already more valuable than your trash asses.

This is from a scrimmage, I'm assuming.

Heretic

iZ7wjYUuxJx5D.gif
sick

Wtf...

Side note: Note entirely sold on Hampus. Basing this on nothing at all. We'll see tomorrow :D

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Fucale's style is so similar to Price.

Collberg was disappointingly invisible, Nygren was pretty bad, even offensively, and Drewiskie sucks. Other than that, I liked what I saw from the prospects, Reway was exciting to watch. Oh, Andrighetto was also pretty invisible.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No Collberg? The fuck? He was really disappointing all game, but still should have been in the shoot out.

Cake Boss

Banned
From Glendale - #Coyotes defenseman Rostislav Klesla is being taken off the ice on a stretcher after being hit by Kings forward Jordan Nolan

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Since this is the sanctuary and my home away from home.

What the fuck is up with some of the idiots in the Breaking Bad thread?

Seriously? Judging others based on their reactions to the show because they don't agree with them or cause they're rooting for the villain or cause they hate certain characters on the show? It's a fucking TV show!

Worse fucking thread in my opinion and 10X worse than the Console Warz shit.

Breaking Bad is good, but the (over)reactions to it are really not justified.

Walt:
Tread lightly
Audience: Heh
Internet: AUFFFFFHHHHARRRRGGHAAAA
TREAF FUCKIN LIGHTLAH
ERERRRRGGGGGGGHAAAAA

Acid08

Banned
Since this is the sanctuary and my home away from home.

What the fuck is up with some of the idiots in the Breaking Bad thread?

Seriously? Judging others based on their reactions to the show because they don't agree with them or cause they're rooting for the villain or cause they hate certain characters on the show? It's a fucking TV show!

Worse fucking thread in my opinion and 10X worse than the Console Warz shit.
neogaf.jpeg

The problem with the Internet liking something. You get both the amazingly neurotic type of people who must meticulously dissect every waking second of the show and the "more holy than thou" wannabe cinema critiques who know the only absolute way to enjoy the show. Shit is tiring, don't get me started on Walking Dead GAF.

Careful with Breaking Bad spoilers please.

Also this.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The problem with the Internet liking something. You get both the amazingly neurotic type of people who must meticulously dissect every waking second of the show and the "more holy than thou" wannabe cinema critiques who know the only absolute way to enjoy the show. Shit is tiring, don't get me started on Walking Dead GAF.

Also this.

Yeah. I try to ignore most show threads on Gaf, especially if you like a show. I never go in the Homeland thread anymore.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Careful with Breaking Bad spoilers please.

Sorry, dude. Tried to keep it vague as possible. I was only talking about the general tone of the thread and not what happens on the show.

One of the mods called the dumbass out on it, and even his answer was fucking melodramatic over-the-top bullshit.

It's a FUCKING FICTIONAL TV SHOW

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, dude. Tried to keep it vague as possible. I was only talking about the general tone of the thread and not what happens on the show.

One of the mods called the dumbass out on it, and even his answer was fucking melodramatic over-the-top bullshit.

No problem. I can only imagine what that thread is like.

Heretic

lol!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

For you maybe, I learn all my life skills from Breaking Bad.

Haven't seen the episode yet, thank you guys for not ruining it.

From Glendale - #Coyotes defenseman Rostislav Klesla is being taken off the ice on a stretcher after being hit by Kings forward Jordan Nolan

Ugh. All I had tonight was the radio broadcast, but it seemed like Tarasenko narrowly dodged a pretty shitty hit at one point.

Fuck, hope he'll be alright. Scumbag Kings, nothing ever changes.

Word.

Walt:
Tread lightly
TREAF FUCKIN LIGHTLAH
ERERRRRGGGGGGGHAAAAA

I don't know, it's one of the few shows of late that can give me "holy shit" moments, but it's just a TV show that I forget about Monday morning. The LOST threads were the last OTs about a big television show that were even moderately enjoyable.

You mean to tell me that these people are actors, and not meth dealers?

Sir, I am insulted.

image.php

Man..

Jamie Benn - Tyler Seguin - Erik Cole line is really clicking. That was a great performance by them tonight.

Valeri Nichushkin with 2 goals. The new Russian god.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
No problem. I can only imagine what that thread is like.
Everyone shitting on '#teamwalt' and attacking others who don't hate on the character. Then there's people justifying his actions. Then there's a comparison with a pedophile. It's really insane.
You mean to tell me that these people are actors, and not meth dealers?

Sir, I am insulted.
I think even the zany late night NHL GAF is more reasonable than that shitty thread right now. OH MY GOD YOU'RE A MONSTER CAUSE YOU SYMPATHIZE WITH A FICTIONAL VILLAIN! And to top it off, these are the people blaming others for losing touch with reality.
For you maybe, I learn all my life skills from Breaking Bad.

Haven't seen the episode yet, thank you guys for not ruining it.
God Tier. Watch it quickly.

Walt:
Tread lightly
TREAF FUCKIN LIGHTLAH
ERERRRRGGGGGGGHAAAAA

It seems everywhere I click someone is fellating over Breaking Bad:lol

Must be the greatest TV show in history or something.

Acid08

Banned
I tried to marathon Breaking Bad since it's on Netflix but it just became way too much, I got halfway through season three before taking a long break from it. It's really intense and dramatic, don't recommend watching a ton of it over a short amount of time.

Quick

Banned
I've been really into British shows lately.

I come off as a total Anglophile, but I really just like the quality of the shows they put out.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I've been really into British shows lately.

I come off as a total Anglophile, but I really just like the quality of the shows they put out.
Watch Jekyll. When you're done, hopefully Sherlock will be done season 3. Khan and Bilbo Baggins will ride again!

Top Bottom