• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Draisaitl with the best name in the draft, so at least the Oilers have that going for them.

Socreges

Banned
Yea, he still puts contending teams over the top. If he didn't fuck the Canucks over by only giving them a handful of teams they could have received a more decent return.
But he did. And we knew he did. So again, I'm not sure why you were surprised at the return. As you said, harsher than anyone, he's "injured and declining" and "at his lowest point value wise".

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
But he did. And we knew he did. So again, I'm not sure why you were surprised at the return. As you said, harsher than anyone, he's "injured and declining" and "at his lowest point value wise".
How many two way centers of his calibre are available? He's declining, but there aren't any players that play his game as well as he did that are available, I figured a team would pay more for what he can bring in the short term. Murray just won GM of the year for good reason.

Top Bottom