• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

calder

This is going to be awesome for Jets fans, we get to watch all the Central division teams get better while we... give a plug like Thorburn a 3 yr contract to play 10 minutes a game of anti-possession.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Dude is probably regretting turning down that mega offer after ghosting through the playoffs

if the Isles are smart, they'll leave that same offer on the table. Bad playoffs or not, dude will be a beast with Tavares and KO. I'd welcome him with open arms.

And we got Chad Johnson. Not bad, we needed a competent backup. Nillson and Poulin both were awful last year and likely weren't coming back anyway.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
if the Isles are smart, they'll leave that same offer on the table. Bad playoffs or not, dude will be a beast with Tavares and KO. I'd welcome him with open arms.
Oh yea, I don't doubt he'll flourish with a real center like Tavares opposed to DD, I just think he's only doing this because everyone has turned him away after he shit on us in the PO's.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Still can't get over that Pouliot contract. It's literally DOUBLE the term and price he should get. The dude just set a CAREER HIGH of a whopping 36 points!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LOOOOOOOL listening tp Pouliot trying to bullshit his way through this interview and not just straight up saying it was about the cash.

Still can't get over that Pouliot contract. It's literally DOUBLE the term and price he should get. The dude just set a CAREER HIGH of a whopping 36 points!
2dHNVgS.gif

2dHNVgS.gif

2dHNVgS.gif

Mentok

Banned
Malhotra will be great as a 4C for the Habs (particularly D-zone face-offs), and the price is practically negligible. This will take the pressure off Plek to have to play those D-zone face offs. Great signing.

Michalek getting $4mil/season for 3 years....wow Murray, what a bad decision.

Top Bottom