• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

ShaneB

Your username is right in the registration email.

Hello Shane,
Thank you for registering to HockeyStreams.com,

Your account has been created successfully, below you will find your user information.

Username...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Baby Stars beat Baby Rangers last night 4-3 in OT. Rangers blew a 3-1 lead in the 3rd, though it sounded like they were getting pretty worked throughout the game and were only being bailed out by Halverson in net. Sounds like the Rangers, alright!

Top line tonight is Duclair-Hayes-Haggerty. Those are pretty much the only guys I'm interested in anyway, aside from maybe Mat Bodie on D.

Baby Stars beat Baby Rangers last night 4-3 in OT. Rangers blew a 3-1 lead in the 3rd, though it sounded like they were getting pretty worked throughout the game and were only being bailed out by Halverson in net. Sounds like the Rangers, alright!

Top line tonight is Duclair-Hayes-Haggerty. Those are pretty much the only guys I'm interested in anyway, aside from maybe Mat Bodie on D.

All the more reason to send Nash down. They need that scoring touch!

Was watching old goals and stumbled on this:

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=35&id=454955&navid=nhl:topheads

Forgot how good that was.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Eh more important then that is how easily he skates the puck into the zone, nice to see.

Well there's that and he's been constantly generating offense and making very smart passes.

Also impressed with Loov (except for the cody franson giveaway) and Leivo... leivo always impresses me

Samyy

Well there's that and he's been constantly generating offense and making very smart passes.

Also impressed with Loov (except for the cody franson giveaway) and Leivo... leivo always impresses me

Leivo has to be one of the first choices for a call up

19 & 21;129847040 said:
So anyone that has played the demo of Smash for 3DS, does that shit hitch like crazy? Cause all of the videos I've seen, there've been some real nasty hanging in the middle of fights. If that's how the final version is I'm going to cancel my order.
Nope, runs buttery smooth.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
im like 1 skill away from mastering the void walker class, this is taking forever

I only got my first piece of gear with light.

It's the Leafs, so........ Kind of.

Leafs are a hockey team?

it3xrfZdfoY04.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If you have a Smart TV Hockeystreams has an app for it according to their website, which is hilarious seeing as Gamecenter Live doesn't have one.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Easily the best player on either team

He showed flashes last year when Carlyle let him play a minute or so. Feel good about him.

I see Connor Brown was a scratch?

I really want to see him play just because of all the hype that went around him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jiri Sekac set a new Montreal Canadiens fitness record today at rookie camp on the cardio test.
Pretty excited to see this kid play, everything I've heard about him has been excellent.

Samyy

He showed flashes last year when Carlyle let him play a minute or so. Feel good about him.

I really want to see him play just because of all the hype that went around him.

Not a big deal, sounds like Nylander won't play anymore rookie games so Brown will likely take his spot. They play 3 in 4 games so some guys will sit for a game or two.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Very tempered hype.
- benefitted from McDavid
- dominating much younger players

Really happy for Leivo and I hope he makes it really really hard for the staff to send him down.

Samyy

Very tempered hype.
- benefitted from McDavid
- dominating much younger players

Really happy for Leivo and I hope he makes it really really hard for the staff to send him down.

Common misconception, Brown did not play with McDavid too much. It was the Otters spreading their talent across lines.

TUSR

Banned
Well, Kuro is always accusing someone of being Forza or Manics. Maybe he's just trying hide the fact that HE is actually one of them. Or both.

I'm back online, btw.

Im just going to eat quickly and be back in 10ish. Im not sure what I need to do. Ive maxed crucible marks this week :S

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers Kids apparently scored a SHG from their own blue line 5 seconds into the 2nd period tonight. Gonna need a video of that.

Rangers beat the Sabres 2-1 in OT, Skapski with a Rangers Traverse City record 36 saves in net.

10 shots from that Duclair-Hayes-Haggerty line. Not bad. No points, though.

Top Bottom