• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Razorskin

----- ------
Does it have horns? What is it supposed to be?

An Alien.

7EgOhxz.jpg

That's what Kat, Kuro, and I did last night I think. Me being a level 5 at the time, I was pretty much one-shot killed every time.

I tried a few times but I couldn't beat it. I need better weapons. Trying pulse rifle and shotgun now and now really feeling shotguns in this game. They just seem to suck unless you walk right up to an enemy.

But I'm probably the worst player in the whole game. One reason I'm never playing PvP, I'll be at the bottom every time.

TUSR

Banned
I have to go out for a bit and I promised a friend I'd play a couple of missions with him. Will you be on later?

most likely, im planning on being a bum all today

just leave a message here

might make a new character too to play with everyone low level here

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
most likely, im planning on being a bum all today

just leave a message here

might make a new character too to play with everyone low level here

I've been thinking of doing the same. I want to try all the classes anyway.

I'll post here.

painey

just got back from the new Ford Ice Center in Nashville. Very cool. The rookie teams were on the ice when I was leaving... ready for the season to start!

Socreges

Banned
My TV displays streaming video great through HDMI. When the stream is going through Chromecast, though, there's some lag. Is that a video card problem or a Chromecast problem?

Top Bottom