• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Hello there 1990's, can you please tell me to buy Apple stock? thanks

I have kids.

And besides, even if I didn't, I'd watch cartoon musicals when I wanted and how often I wanted, thank you.

Lion King disagrees, but Aladdin is pretty close.

Lion King is good- but Scar is a shitty villain compared to Jaffar.

edit: I cried during Guardians of the Galaxy. Thank God for those massive IMAX 3D glasses.

Destiny has terrible voice acting and terrible dialogue lines, I mean Halo wasn't great but it wasn't even close to this bad, except maybe the "For Earth" line.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lion King is good- but Scar is a shitty villain compared to Jaffar.
Ehhh, Uncle throwing your dad off a cliff is pretty fucked, although Jafar is the most evil in appearance and presence. Funny you bring this up, I just watched the Blu-ray version of Aladdin last week, I choked up a bit at the Genie parts though :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ehhh, Uncle throwing your dad off a cliff is pretty fucked, although Jafar is the most evil in appearance and presence. Funny you bring this up, I just watched the Blu-ray version of Aladdin last week, I choked up a bit at the Genie parts though :(

I watched Good Will Hunting again today. Same. :(

Razorskin

----- ------
"I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain."

/cringe

That soundtrack though

FSAJJPw.gif

minus the McCartney

Erdrick

I'm sitting in a bar with some Leafs and Habs fans. I've managed to get them to argue with each other. It's like NeoGaf but in person. Leafs fans are convinced that we need Reimer and the Habs fans are still going on about Subban and his contract.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sitting in a bar with some Leafs and Habs fans. I've managed to get them to argue with each other. It's like NeoGaf but in person. Leafs fans are convinced that we need Reimer and the Habs fans are still going on about Subban and his contract.

Ask the Habs fans how they feel about Desharnais if you'd like to occupy them for the next hour.

Smiley90

Fuck you TUSR&kat, way to be inclusive and have your party on private. All I want is someone to do the Mars missions with :'(

Smiley90

In a party with Kuro and Kat now, TUSR, you realize you can keep talking to us right

Smiley90

probably would have been awkward. you 3 doing stuff and me doing something else.

did you finish the game?

yep

that last mission had so many "am i tripping balls" scenes :lol

also, black garden is pretty

Top Bottom