• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Spl1nter

After a game each, Holzer has the edge for the 7th dman spot. He gets too much flak for his poor performance 2 years ago. To go from the AHL to 1st pairing D would have been difficult for anyone.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hear that McCarron suffered a shoulder injury and may have a concussion. Hit the side of his head pretty hard on the post. Was playing well.
Brutal. He was playing really well tonight too, hopefully he doesn't have a concussion.

Samyy

KESSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
NVM

NYLANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
3 years for the bargain of the century

He's a UFA in 2018-2019

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/leafs-beat/leafs-trade-luke-schenn-to-flyers/article4366289/

Who wins the deal ultimately comes down to which player fulfills their potential and can live up to their considerable contract.

Even after four NHL seasons, Schenn is still just 22 years old and has had some solid campaigns in the past. He likely needed a change of scenery to continue to improve, however, and there were rumours he was unhappy playing under former coach Ron Wilson.

Van Riemsdyk, 23, has yet to produce more than 40 points after three NHL seasons but at 6-foot-3 and 200 pounds brings the size Burke has said multiple times he’s looking for this offseason.

“It came up again [Friday] and we talked about it,” he said. “I believe it’s a good trade for both teams. It certainly fills a need for us and I think it fills a need for Brian’s team as well in terms of what they’re looking to do.”

ikhgdQFgAKpmS.gif

Red_Man

Don't see how Thomas fits in on this team, but he's had an excellent camp and has done everything he can to stand out.

Sucks to hear.

Wish I could watch some hockey :(

I know Sekac scored, how's he look?
Great, he has that top 6 spot locked up without a doubt. One of the better skaters tonight.

iLLmAtlc

How common do you think this SN360 will be? Is this just due to pre-season? As I don't have it (I called Goal based on the sound from Rogers Arena) and it sucks missing this.

I looked at what's on my alternative sports net channel (SN1) and it's darts? Darts over Canucks hockey?

Still tons of nux games on spac I think, the regional ones.

The national games are probably gonna be on a variety of channels tho. Sunday night is gonna be on city, Wednesday and Saturday iuno. If i were to guess variety of games will be on cbc snet1 and 360.

It's what I dislike about sportsnet. Like when they first introduced snet one they were doing shit like showing football games on all snet channels and putting the nux game on sportsnet vancouver. Maybe it's better to put the football on the national channel and the regional game on the regional channel, clowns.

Red_Man

Seems pretty apparent the spots are locked up in Sekac and Beaulieu.

He should be staying in the AHL anyway.
Yea, he needs to be more consistent in all aspects of his game if he ever wants to stay in the NHL.

He'll probably the first they'll bring back from Hamilton after every injury.
It would be between him and Andrighetto, but I agree he'll probably see some NHL action this year. If he plays like he did tonight, I'm okay with that.

Top Bottom