• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Foggy

0be95740-434a-11e4-86cd-97ec0d8d72f7_5rnxfdlh.jpg
Cuts to the bone

Samyy

For Luke Schenn straight up.

I always laugh at I believe it was Cake Boss who pointed out Holmgren should be fired for just making that trade period. Forget anything else he's done. :lol

Wasnt it Philly that trade away Bobrovsky too? That is probably just as bad if not worse.

Acid08

Banned
I'm confused, I see two times for the sharks. What time do they start at. Also, YAAAAY for hockey coming back.
It's a split squad match, one squad at home and one in Van. The game in Van starts at 6 and the one in Stockton starts at 7:30. The Stockton game isn't being broadcasted or streamed in any fashion though.

geeko

It's a split squad match, one squad at home and one in Van. The game in Van starts at 6 and the one in Stockton starts at 7:30. The Stockton game isn't being broadcasted or streamed in any fashion though.

Well that makes sense now. I'm bot off of work till close to 7 but I should be able to catch some of the first game. Man, I missed hockey.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McCarron has looked much better in a game where he can be physical. He has the tools to be an NHLer he just needs to put it all together.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Probably done for the year after that...
Right after I say that too.....

I hate that phrase, describes every half-decent prospect.
He can skate and the handle the puck really well for a guy that's 6'7. If he can speed up his decision making, and work on his shot he could be lethal. He's not just a physical goon, he has valuable hockey skills, just going to take a longer development cycle.

Top Bottom