• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

subban.jpg

Read the text.

Awww YISSSS Cats gameday after too long. The #Huberbros take on the Stars , Dan "The Brick" Ellis is in net so I'm not holding my breath on a good goaltending lol.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Nylander and Kadri toniiiiight

Time to pass the opposition into submissionnnnnn

Edit: with Connor Brown? Hhnnnnnngggggg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs players separated into two groups, essentially a NHL group and an AHL group. The kids left in the NHL group are :

Sekac, Pateryn, De La Rose, Scherbak, Tinordi and Beaulieu.

Bodes well for Scherbak, although I don't see him getting past a 9 game tryout, and I'm expecting De La Rose to start in Hamilton this year.

A fucking wasp just popped out of the light fixture in the bathroom and I really don't understand how, there isn't a big enough gap for that fucker to fit through anywhere.

Was bizarre, I'm just in the bathroom washin' my hands an' I hear this buzzing for like 2 minutes coming from the lightbulb area, as soon as it stops this wasp just pops out on the mirror and starts cleaning itself.

Closed casket for him, a funeral fit for a commie.

Pretty sure this happened last season.

Was announced last season so really only news for the brain dead Cdn news and Nordiques dumbasses.

Yeah they will cut capacity to improve the optics but the seats will be there when needed. Unlike building a pavilion, or organ there. They also reduced the Club (d)Red seating to 2 sections and are selling the seats stand-alone without the club access. The org is also ending the gimmicks for seats. There are a lot of years of Yormark's stupidity to absolve for. This is the first steps.

OT loss, go figure. Still team played decent except for the 3rd and OT. Mrazek looks great, Kindl looked terrible.

So fellow hockey players. Yes, I have another stick that is pretty much busted. That is three sticks I have went through this year totaling around 500-600 bucks...

So the question is, right now I have my 2 piece APX2 (which will not break no matter how hard I beat that thing with slapshots and one timers) and works great as a backup. However the one piece sticks still perform better. So I'm curious what some of you use currently. I'm thinking of going with a cheaper Bauer this time around, maybe the X90, but I'm not sure.

Quick

Banned
Speaking of sticks, Sportchek is having an equipment sale, including sticks.

I'd like to get a new composite stick. My wooden one might snap on me soon.

Top Bottom