• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
#NYR say Derek Stepan has a fractured fibula. No timetable
What the fuck is going on with injuries?

Was announced last season so really only news for the brain dead Cdn news and Nordiques dumbasses.
You sound angry. It's pretty sad no matter how you twist it.

Not feeling the new Kendrick Lamar single, feels too much like the new Kayne shit.

Just seems like a mess and all over the place.
What are you smoking? It sounds nothing like Kanye's new shit, but I agree with it being disappointing. Not his style at all, more like some cartoony Eminem shit, hopefully it's just like that because it's a single.

Acid08

Banned
ByTedfcCYAIK7Z8.jpg:large

Wow.
Yikes. That's pretty shitty.

Cake Boss

Banned
What the fuck is going on with injuries?

What are you smoking? It sounds nothing like Kanye's new shit, but I agree with it being disappointing. Not his style at all, more like some cartoony Eminem shit, hopefully it's just like that because it's a single.

Aren't singles suppose to be good.

Give me a track thats as dope as Money Trees or Bitch Dont kill my Vibe and I would consider the album a success.

Red_Man

Aren't singles suppose to be good.

Give me a track thats as dope as Money Trees or Bitch Dont kill my Vibe and I would consider the album a success.
Nah, they're there to appeal to the masses. That track is just a mainstream grab, I'm hoping the rest of the album is more in line with GKMC. None of this cartoon voice bullshit.

Cake Boss

Banned
Nah, they're there to appeal to the masses. That track is just a mainstream grab, I'm hoping the rest of the album is more in line with GKMC. None of this cartoon voice bullshit.

Even as a mainstream track, I don't see it catching on, sounds really annoying with that chipmunk voice.

I don't see it being the Swimming Pools of this album.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Stepan was on the ice today for the first time since suffering a foot contusion from a blocked shot over the weekend. No contact because they're doing on-ice conditioning drills. Step just apparently collapsed to the ice and had to be carried off.

This makes two straight training camps that Stepan has effectively missed (and the camp from the lockout year barely counts). Rough.

This also now means the Rangers only really have two centers locked in for the start of the season: Derick Brassard and Dominic Moore. Big opportunity for guys like JT Miller, Oscar Lindberg, Kevin Hayes, and Matthew Lombardi.

Could've had a red curtain with the Panthers logo instead of a black curtain.

Terrible that they've had to curtain off that area entirely.
The curtain is there for concerts already, that instead of mass tarps.

Angry, no lol. Accurate descriptors. People with the collective IQ of a potato have been saying/ doing the same thing for 20 years. I feel sorry for them.

No twisting, it's exactly as it is, they want better optics and cut the gimmick promotions (which were those seats).

Red_Man

Stepan was on the ice today for the first time since suffering a foot contusion from a blocked shot over the weekend. No contact because they're doing on-ice conditioning drills. Step just apparently collapsed to the ice and had to be carried off.

This makes two straight training camps that Stepan has effectively missed (and the camp from the lockout year barely counts). Rough.

This also now means the Rangers only really have two centers locked in for the start of the season: Derick Brassard and Dominic Moore. Big opportunity for guys like JT Miller, Oscar Lindberg, Kevin Hayes, and Matthew Lombardi.
He has a fractured fibula.

Even as a mainstream track, I don't see it catching on, sounds really annoying with that chipmunk voice.

I don't see it being the Swimming Pools of this album.
I think they might just be trying to go for the Drake crowd or something like that, Kendrick hasn't really crossed the line into mainstream like a lot of rappers have.

Red_Man

Angry, no lol. Accurate descriptors. People with the collective IQ of a potato have been saying/ doing the same thing for 20 years. I feel sorry for them.

No twisting, it's exactly as it is, they want better optics and cut the gimmick promotions (which were those seats).
You sound like a climate change denier when it comes to the Panther's attendance numbers. They're doing it so it doesn't look like complete shit when 15 people show up to a game.

You sound like a climate change denier when it comes to the Panther's attendance numbers. They're doing it so it doesn't look like complete shit when 15 people show up to a game.

Umm show me where I deny it. It's not rocket science. They want to move everyone down to look better on camera. They also cut the Club Red sections for the same effect. The team has been in the playoffs once in 14yrs. So no surprise people choose not to go as opposed to the Heat (or whoever is winning). Acting like it's different than Boston painting their seats black to cover empty seats, Chicago's "morgue on Madison," Pittsburg empty sections etc etc is a true sign of ignorance. Whether it is ignorance or incompetence it's like explaining this to a fish.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

EDIT - I'm seeing other reports saying it's only 2-4 weeks. But of course it's really 8 weeks cause he'll be way too tentative once he gets back. This fucking sucks. Preseason can go fuck itself.

Cleary strikes again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Any of you fucks going to school to be pilots?

Worst type of people I have ever met.

What about horse people though

Surely someone has mentioned Smelly working for the Vancouver Sun?

Yes, that joke was made

I've long since made the conversion to 'healthy lack of optimism' and eagerly await another lottery pick.

Same. I just hope our rookies get to play and have a good year, that's really all.

Socreges

Banned
The draft for our hockey pool at work is in a week. Pretty excited. I'll be following your guys' draft for inspiration. When's it held?

Top Bottom