• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

RC

Banned
My one month of unemployment is over! Tricked someone into hiring me.

It'll be in an office though, so I have to be professional for the first time ever.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The draft for our hockey pool at work is in a week. Pretty excited. I'll be following your guys' draft for inspiration. When's it held?

I remember when we did a draft at work and someone picked Tim Thomas first overall. It was upsetting. (this was when Thomas was still playing, at least)

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol the east center depth getting shittier.

So Detroit missing their top center
Rangers missing their top center
Colombus missing their top center
Carolina missing their 2nd line center
The Leafs have Bozak

Cake Boss

Banned
*awaits news about giggles back injury from camp*

ARE YOY BITCHES READY FOR SOME MOTHERFACKIN HOCKEY ARRRRGGGGHHH.

that was a bitch ass long summer.

Tabris

Score a goal and get sent down? What the hell?

I didn't watch the game due to no SN360, did Jordan Subban make a bunch of defensive mistakes?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I didn't watch the game due to no SN360, did Jordan Subban make a bunch of defensive mistakes?

He made the mistake of only being like 5'9, yes. Shinkaruk dominated last pre-season and got sent down too. I for one think it's a good idea to send Subban down to get some experience and bulk up first, no point in rushing a Dman when we've got enough of those anyway. Rather have him play solid minutes.

Marvie_3

Banned
He made the mistake of only being like 5'9, yes. Shinkaruk dominated last pre-season and got sent down too. I for one think it's a good idea to send Subban down to get some experience and bulk up first, no point in rushing a Dman when we've got enough of those anyway. Rather have him play solid minutes.

BUT HE SCORED A GOAL!

RC

Banned
Why they always be picking on the dark guy in the middle? He didn't choose to be in the middle, damnit, he was just born that way!

YoWXqr4.jpg

Nope, just made the mistake of being 19 and AHL-ineligible.

Quick

Banned
TSN hitting rock bottom. Reporting on Gretzky's daughter being pregnant.

I guess it's all relevant to sports.

Cake Boss

Banned
Leafs keep on losing. They get the Chris Philips feed in their territory. We get the Norrison feed.

BABBY wearing the A hnnnngggggg

Speaking of our fantasy league, are we just going to discuss my domination of you guys in this thread or is there going to be some other thread? The football guys have like five threads for their leagues.

My buddies dad was/is a pilot his whole life (military, then commercial, prolly retired by now) and he often said it was a great job except you had to deal with pilots all the time.

They're so annoying. All over campus just being dicks all the time. Not a fan.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sweet lordy Jesus.

What happened to JT Miller?
He looked great in the first preseason game and is probably the front runner for 3C.

Rangers center situation is:

Stepan (injured)
Brassard
_______ (open competition between Miller/Lindberg/Hayes/Lombardi/Mueller)
D.Moore

Moore most likely leapfrogs the 3C due to his experience and ability to play any situation (AV has already said this). He also played 2C in the one game against Montreal in the playoffs where Stepan was injured.

My guess is you'll see something like
Brassard
D.Moore
Miller
Lombardi
to start the season.

Top Bottom