• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

zroid

Banned
I think PJ Stock got hired by RDS? Thank god. Better there than out in the wild where he might make cameo appearances on Sportsnet or elsewhere.

Michael Traikos opining that Colton Orr will make the NHL roster because Carlyle thinks the team performs better when the players feel safe.

I may have missed it, but I don't recall Orr doing anything other than being awful at hockey and wasting space last year.

Hopefully, Traikos is wrong, Carlyle lets Clarkson and Bodie handle the 'safety' role, and we never see Orr again.

I think PJ Stock got hired by RDS? Thank god. Better there than out in the wild where he might make cameo appearances on Sportsnet or elsewhere.

Isn't RDS part of TSN?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Michael Traikos opining that Colton Orr will make the NHL roster because Carlyle thinks the team performs better when the players feel safe.

I may have missed it, but I don't recall Orr doing anything other than being awful at hockey and wasting space last year.

Hopefully, Traikos is wrong, Carlyle lets Clarkson and Bodie handle the 'safety' role, and we never see Orr again.
/QUOTE]
Orr has been better, but some people said that last fucking year. Screw him. He got a million out of it. Let him play in the AHL. Clarkson isn't really an enforcer...Bodie is ok but not great. Really, I'd prefer they ice fast feisty players who forecheck hard on the 4th.

I'd like Kozun to make it, but they're likely gonna AHL him...

RC

Banned
Except sell diapers.

rKmGkjW.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Lose not one but TWO games last night, fuck this throw in the towel!
Bah. 4 games in 3 nights, didn't stick with our main goalies, and I still think we're getting used to the system.

The negatives to take away
- getting outshot still
- poor defensive coverage
- our back up back up back up goalies aren't NHL ready

The positives
- we can still score with ease and our B team came close
- our CHL goalie was beat by a seeing eye power play goal by Bobby Ryan who was defended by a hodge podge collection of AHLers, fringe players, and Rielly.
- our top players were top players

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Bah. 4 games in 3 nights, didn't stick with our main goalies, and I still think we're getting used to the system.

The negatives to take away
- getting outshot still
- poor defensive coverage
- our back up back up back up goalies aren't NHL ready

You forgot that we blew a two goal lead. Twice.

calder

TSN has a new layout and it's ew.

I... kinda like it. TSN badly needed a refresh, and I like the trend now towards slimmer, cleaner websites. Much better than those horrible sites that continue trying to make all their content giant animated photo previews with autoplaying videos.

Top Bottom