• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Any Av's fans have the lineup tonight? I'm hoping a bunch of the kids will be playing. Tonight is the first preseason game for DD's line and Scherbak is playing the Gally's again. I've got my lotion ready.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Any Av's fans have the lineup tonight? I'm hoping a bunch of the kids will be playing. Tonight is the first preseason game for DD's line and Scherbak is playing the Gally's again. I've got my lotion ready.

I'm going to need to find an "alternate" way to watch the game tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers lineup vs. the Blackhawks tomorrow:

Duclair-Brassard-Nash
Hrivik-Lindberg-Stempniak
C.Bourque-Miller-Zuccarello
Tarnasjy-D.Moore-Haggerty

McDonagh-McIlrath
J.Moore-Girardi
Allen-Klein

Lundqvist
Desjardins

Only know the Avs will be:

O’Reilly-Duchene-Rendulic
Landeskog-MacKinnon-Winchester
McLeod-Talbot-Street
Everberg-Cliche-Maggio (normally a D)

Holden-Barrie
Gervais-Guenin
Wilson-Redmond

Berra
Will

TUSR

Banned
I just realized I accidentally didn't pay for my coffee this morning, I'm a criminal D:
These fuckers in the timmies drive through were paying it forward and the girl behind me ordered enough for a small tribe. Fuck that.

All I want is my god damn bagel and coffee.

Red_Man

Only know the Avs will be:

O’Reilly-Duchene-Rendulic
Landeskog-MacKinnon-Winchester
McLeod-Talbot-Street
Everberg-Cliche-Maggio (normally a D)

Holden-Barrie
Gervais-Guenin
Wilson-Redmond

Berra
Will
Looks good, hopefully it's a decent game even though I don't recognize any of that defense besides the top pairing :lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
These fuckers in the timmies drive through were paying it forward and the girl behind me ordered enough for a small tribe. Fuck that.

All I want is my god damn bagel and coffee.

Man I would never participate in one of those stupid things. People take part in those and act like they just liberated a concentration camp.

All these centres
DbbvUaD.png

Red_Man

Stepped up pretty well once at the blue line, looks like he's trying too hard to make a big hit.
More time in the AHL won't hurt him, not enough space on the blue line for both him and Tinordi anyways. One will probably be moved in a package for another player.

Edit: Brolieu looks much better with #28 than #40

Top Bottom