• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

PillarEN

It's pretty ridiculous because this was supposed to be set up to allow Vegas to be competitive right away most like;y because Vegas is probably a fickle market, by the time Vegas doesn't suck the novelty will probably have worn off.

Waited to get back at your post.

I understand that sentiment. On the other hand everybody that has had even rougher drafts have been able to stick around for at least 5 years. And within that time period they could have a monster team. But on the other hand, the people of Vegas might not care. Though I'd say given the history of all Bettman expansion teams, Vegas will be given slack by the locals and when they git gud then they will come around like it happens in other fairweather markets. So yeah I respect your perspective, but maybe it doesn't matter if 2 or 3 seasons are crap.

McDavid getting the cover?

im_shocked.gif

Pickard is gonna be a good ass goalie. Always thought he had great potential, he was just never gonna meet it in that dumpster fire in Colorado.

Top Bottom