• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Also, what's the point of anthems at sports games? I never understood that. I think we need to drop them or just sing the Canadian one since it's far superior than the American one (true facts).

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Also, what's the point of anthems at sports games? I never understood that. I think we need to drop them or just sing the Canadian one since it's far superior than the American one (true facts).

Only 6 months until the next NHL game with the Canadian anthem played before it.

Foggy

Gonna watch Lucha Underground and play Dark Souls 3 for a bit. Maybe watch the Bluehawks game. I do have my "Inevitable Pens Collapse" signal ready though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna watch Lucha Underground and play Dark Souls 3 for a bit. Maybe watch the Bluehawks game. I do have my "Inevitable Pens Collapse" signal ready though.

fydeyFE.gif

Montresor

I didn't realize playoffs were starting today. Well darn. I was hoping to make progress in Quantum Break today but I'll watch Tampa and Detroit.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Miller-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Nash
E.Staal-Hayes-Fast
Glass-Moore-Stalberg

M.Staal-Girardi
Yandle-Klein
Skjei-Boyle

Lundqvist

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Who is Zaykoff? Could the Rangers lose to a guy with that name?

Dan Rosen ‏@drosennhl 55s 55 seconds ago
Jeff Zatkoff played Saturday, his 1st appearance since Feb. 20. He has a .896 save percentage in his last 5 appearances, dating to Jan. 18.
If this game was at the Garden, I would say that the Pens were practically guaranteed to shut us out tonight. Thankfully we're on the road, so anything goes.

Top Bottom