• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Quick

Banned
For People that can't decide on a team to cheer for:

JzkxdMu.jpg

Florida is Canada's Team.

I need to see data measuring each team's Mimico and Ontario %.

Yep, Florida still wins with just Bolland.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Where did you see this? I haven't seen anything saying he will.

Edit: Morning skate doesn't mean much considering how little info they've given out. He's been practicing for a couple days now.

Well, it's one of those two in net tonight (neither of the other two goalies skated), and Fleury was the one working in the starting goalie's net. Sullivan says that, officially speaking, Fleury is a "game time decision." In the meantime, AV says that they've been preparing with the expectation of facing Fleury.

In other news, here's this year's incarnation of the Rangers' Cup puzzle:

So Ladd is in Chicago with his wife who is giving birth and will be a gametime decision. So no Keith and possibly no Ladd. If we had home ice this wouldn't be a problem; just sayin

Alucard

Banned
If you pin your enjoyment of a sport on whether or not your team wins the championship, your life over the long run will be miserable even if you're a fan of the greatest dynasties in each sport. Just enjoy the ride, brah. Go on the run, drive in the sun, keep looking out for number one. You guys had an all-time season of entertaining hockey the whole way through. That's great even if you don't win a series!

Listen to this man. Sports are just entertainment. They can inspire you, but they shouldn't define you unless you're an athlete yourself. If you get in too deep, sports fandom can turn you into the worst version of yourself once you start "discussing" with other fans. All depends on the person and the crowd of course.

Parch

Not backing anybody, but I'll watch good hockey. It usually doesn't take long to see which series are wide open fast and which are grind it out defensive. I'm guessing the eastern conference matchups should be pretty good.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Listen to this man. Sports are just entertainment. They can inspire you, but they shouldn't define you unless you're an athlete yourself. If you get in too deep, sports fandom can turn you into the worst version of yourself once you start "discussing" with other fans. All depends on the person and the crowd of course.

This is why I can't stand the Kings organization and their fans. Completely joyless, filled with pure distilled hatred and anger. Going to a game with them present takes every ounce of fun out of the sport.

iLLmAtlc

lots of sportsnet nerds are saying the capitals vs flyers series is really close based on score-adjusted possession in the final 25 games.

i'm a little skeptical comparing a president's trophy team with a team fighting for their playoffs lives like that, but we'll see. happened in 2012. >_>

Broadcasters for tomorrow

@HalfordPHT: @JoshuaBenchimol @EkbladJesus @FlaPanthers Kenny Albert and Pierre McGuire.

😐😐😐😐😐😐😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
This is why I can't stand the Kings organization and their fans. Completely joyless, filled with pure distilled hatred and anger. Going to a game with them present takes every ounce of fun out of the sport.

40 plus years of mediocrity will wilt you into a husk of a fan.

Sidenote: I joined the Kings bandwagon in 2010 when this core broke its playoff cherry, so I'm assuming here.

Calamari41

41 > 38
40 plus years of mediocrity will wilt you into a husk of a fan.

Sidenote: I joined the Kings bandwagon in 2010 when this core broke its playoff cherry, so I'm assuming here.

There's the post-2012 "wait are we the ones in black or the ones in red" hipster fans, and there's the pre-2012 "just got out on parole" "Raider Nation" fans. The former go watch games at Staples, the latter go watch games at the Pond.

Top Bottom