• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Obviously we don't know that the Sharks wouldn't have scored in the absence of three very stupid penalties. But it would have been nice to find out.

Fucking idiots.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kings got out worked for 2 periods but man that fucking trip made me angry.

God, fuck Jones.

Fuck the Sharks.

Obviously we don't know that the Sharks wouldn't have scored in the absence of three very stupid penalties. But it would have been nice to find out.

Fucking idiots.

Can the three Sharks goals come off the board then?

In Game 5 the objective should be not to put the Sharks on the power play every couple minutes.

YX6ZTJ2.gif

Yes, I am salty that we lost a must-win playoff game in which the opposing team scored zero even-strength goals. :(

Edit: so I promised to stop doing that "fuck the refs" shit, so just to clarify, I'm salty the Kings put themselves in that situation.

Props to the Sharks for excellent power play play.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yes, I am salty that we lost a must-win playoff game in which the opposing team scored zero even-strength goals. :(

Edit: so I promised to stop doing that "fuck the refs" shit, so just to clarify, I'm salty the Kings put themselves in that situation.

Props to the Sharks for excellent power play play.
Maybe the Kings should work on their shot quality, when Luke Schenn is the guy driving your entire offence, I don't think the reffing is the issue.

Line_HTX
I Was There! Official L Receiver 4/22/2016

edit: I'll let NHLGAF decide which Sharks jersey I pick up after they knock out LA. I'd leave it up to Acid but I know he'd have me stain his own colors with a custom Cooke nameplate for laughs.

Line_HTX
I Was There! Official L Receiver 4/22/2016

edit: I'll let NHLGAF decide which Sharks jersey I pick up after they knock out LA. I'd leave it up to Acid but I know he'd have me stain his own colors with a custom Cooke nameplate for laughs.

Get Pavelski's number, but customize it to say Big Dick.

Being down 3-1 isn't so bad, Kings have come back from 3-0 before. 3 in a row isn't the toughest road to get into the next round.

And that's why no one should write off the Kings just yet. If not because the Kings have a tendency to stick horseshoes up their asses, then definitely because the Sharks have blown bigger leads in the playoffs. Case in point, the 3-0 series comeback LA had was against the Shorks.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
LOL fans at Barclays last night threw beer at Denis Potvin at the end of the game. That's the most Islanders thing to ever Islander.

Top Bottom