• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Wait, Sharks won last night and need one more to clinch the series?

When does the SJ playoff curse start to kick in?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dan Girardi remains out today and "day to day" going forward. May not be available at any point in this series. What a shame.

Might also see some lineup changes tonight. Wouldn't be shocked to see Lindberg in for Hayes.

KodaRuss

Watching the end of that Stars game was stressful as hell. Niemi was great in the third peroid. He really saved their ass because the rest of the team seemed to be really on their heels. Hopefully they can close it out tomorrow night.

I am getting really tired of these 8:30 starts as well. We have been starting an hour early at work for a while and I just cant stay up.

zroid

Banned
I refuse to believe this Prince news. No, no no no. Nope.

XhnVljF.png

:(

Pikma

Banned
Edit: oh fuck no what a terrible news, RIP Prince :(

Watching the end of that Stars game was stressful as hell. Niemi was great in the third peroid. He really saved their ass because the rest of the team seemed to be really on their heels. Hopefully they can close it out tomorrow night.

I am getting really tired of these 8:30 starts as well. We have been starting an hour early at work for a while and I just cant stay up.
Lol, tell me about it, games start at 3:30am here and I go to school from 9am to 5pm
god bless las siestas

Pikma

Banned
Yup, random person enters, random person gets insulted and then they don't come back for some reason. :/
It's certainly not our fault that they're a bunch of fucking casual bandwagoners full of shit.

it's a way of keeping the weaklings away, only the fittest survive in this jungle

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The only jokes in this thread are the Kings fans.

So there is or isn't an issue with scaring off newcomers? Because I've gotten comments about posters being too intimidated to participate in various sports threads in the past.

Heretic

So there is or isn't an issue with scaring off newcomers? Because I've gotten comments about posters being too intimidated to participate in various sports threads in the past.

It gets pretty chippy come playoff time but we're all lovable folk. except for the kings fans.

Top Bottom