• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

We can call on some Angels for assistance. Just down the street. Well I guess the Angels helped. Thank heavens

L O L Rinne

<3 Garbutt.

Bg1dhLS.gif

Chris R is the live band in there today?

Sounds like they're there. I believe they're going to all the home games.

Saw them arrive at game 1. Didn't understand at first because people don't usually bring large brass instruments to games.

So a bittersweet update to my competition.

A couple judges contacted my professor and told him that we won in a landslide, which only confirmed with how we did. Also a team that came in 3rd and isn't supposed to go to semi-finals is and somehow leap frogged the team that came in second since only the first place team is the one to go to semi-finals.

But the cool things to come out of it is that we are getting honored at my school's award banquet as the guests of the Dean of our department as well as we get to do our presentation for all the professionals around the city which is really cool and we are getting a cocktail party in our honor thrown by professionals in the city. So these things are obviously great chances to be recruited and network with these people. So some cool stuff has happened in the fallout of what occurred at my competition. Also seems like there is more stuff for us to feautre at too lol

We are becoming mini-celebrities within the community here

Calamari41

41 > 38
So a bittersweet update to my competition.

A couple judges contacted my professor and told him that we won in a landslide, which only confirmed with how we did. Also a team that came in 3rd and isn't supposed to go to semi-finals is and somehow leap frogged the team that came in second since only the first place team is the one to go to semi-finals.

But the cool things to come out of it is that we are getting honored at my school's award banquet as the guests of the Dean of our department as well as we get to do our presentation for all the professionals around the city which is really cool and we are getting a cocktail party in our honor thrown by professionals in the city. So these things are obviously great chances to be recruited and network with these people. So some cool stuff has happened in the fallout of what occurred at my competition. Also seems like there is more stuff for us to feautre at too lol

We are becoming mini-celebrities within the community here

I thought as soon as you posted about getting screwed that it would end up being better for you that it went down like that, but I didn't want to say anything and seem like a dick. Glad to see that it's becoming the case!

I thought as soon as you posted about getting screwed that it would end up being better for you that it went down like that, but I didn't want to say anything and seem like a dick. Glad to see that it's becoming the case!

Haha thanks!

It still really sucks but the support has been incredible honestly since they know we got fucked. It has been a learning experience for sure. I wish we would have what is rightfully ours but what is happening now around us is really cool to see!

Top Bottom