• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Interestingly, one of Arte Moreno's first acts as owner was to slash beer prices. I guess he realized where the real money comes from.

Still cheaper than Dodgers Stadium. And the merch is comparatively reasonable. And with how the team plays sometimes they induce drinking, might as well make money too

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, scoring change on that goal.

ehfGIJm.gif

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seriously, why is everyone constantly giving Hank a pass?

Yeah the team isn't scoring a bunch, but the guy has given up at least 15 goals in 4 games.

Expecting the team to score 4 per game? This series is on him just as much as everyone else. He has let in goals that had no business getting in.

So tired of seeing him being excused. You don't get that when you're called "The King".

I hope he gets ripped into like Fleury has for years, but I just don't see it. Meanwhile Fleury has actually won something in his career.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
"Not superhuman enough" is kind of an unfair accusation to level on a guy who suffered a freak injury right as the series started and has had absolutely no help at all, isn't it?

I mean, was he good enough? No, absolutely not, and I know he's going to be fuming all summer long for his performance in this series. We needed him to be magnificent to even have a chance, and he wasn't even close to that. But what has happened in this series has been the Penguins expertly exposing severe flaws in the Rangers' game that have been there since October. The fact that we did need him to be exceptional to even have a remote chance is, in and of itself, the problem here. The only reason the team is even here right now is because Hank played most (not all, but most) of the season at a near-Vezina level.

Chris R

It's a real nice day in Southern California today, the beach isn't going to go to itself. Plus all the Ducks are hungover still from the Kings getting booted.
It really is quite nice, did some reading poolside before pregaming.

Still 5 or 10 F too warm for me though

Alucard

Banned
Good luck in the offseason, Rangers.

Happy with how the Pens have continued to play. Good to have 90% of the team healthy too.

Ursn

Lol screw the Kings. Ducks are aok in my book.

Going to try to get to the baseball game though depending on when this ends. Pregamed at Nobel Ale, got a nice buzz going.
Anaheim has great small brewery selection right near the Honda center. Try Hopperatzi for some sour beer goodness. Go Ducks!

Top Bottom