• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Penguins have put in 8 goals on 36 shots against Hank now. And really only maybe 2 of them are goals that you can really put any blame on Hank for.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are now 0-for-17 on 5-on-4 power plays in the series.

And I'm not entirely sure how Nash missed that. He had a wide open net.

And of course.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Man, stop subjecting Hank to this, AV. He has literally no help out there whatsoever. Let Raanta absorb the rest of this.

Chris R

Ticketmaster is such shit. Why even show the ticket on the app if it's only "Print at Home"

Lucky I was able to bypass the mobile site bullshit and download a PDF. Honda Center is so much nicer than United Center, like wow. United really is a hot dump. Don't know if Pepsi Center is better than Honda just yet. Showing the collapse of the hopes and dreams of the NYC area on the jumbotron too!

Edit: whaaaaaat they are the same age? How!!! No way basketball and winter causes that much wear and tear

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ticketmaster is such shit. Why even show the ticket on the app if it's only "Print at Home"

Lucky I was able to bypass the mobile site bullshit and download a PDF. Honda Center is so much nicer than United Center, like wow. United really is a hot dump. Don't know if Pepsi Center is better than Honda just yet. Showing the collapse of the hopes and dreams of the NYC area on the jumbotron too!

Edit: whaaaaaat they are the same age? How!!! No way basketball and winter causes that much wear and tear

If you have free time after the game and they let you, go to the Shock Top Terrace above the main entrance. They have great food and it's a cool place to hang out, especially if the Ducks win today.

To give you an idea of the atmosphere, they literally bar people in Kings gear from entering. Any other team is OK most of the time but never Kings fans.

Losing game 1 to a 3rd string rookie pretty much guaranteed an ugly pathetic series.

Hank has zero support. Offense shooting softballs all series. Disaster PP, nothing new there though.

Fuck it all.

Chris R

If you have free time after the game and they let you, go to the Shock Top Terrace above the main entrance. They have great food and it's a cool place to hang out, especially if the Ducks win today.

To give you an idea of the atmosphere, they literally bar people in Kings gear from entering. Any other team is OK most of the time but never Kings fans.

Lol screw the Kings. Ducks are aok in my book.

Going to try to get to the baseball game though depending on when this ends. Pregamed at Nobel Ale, got a nice buzz going.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Lol screw the Kings. Ducks are aok in my book.

Going to try to get to the baseball game though depending on when this ends. Pregamed at Nobel Ale, got a nice buzz going.

Definitely cross over to the baseball game, Angel Stadium is really nice too! Much better food options than at the Honda Center, as well.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There is no way Hank is back in the 3rd. He might pull a Roy.

(he won't, because he's too nice a guy, but still)
It's not now, but I know full well that the day is coming sometime in the next 3 years or so. As much as he loves New York and this franchise, he will want to win a Cup more.

If we find ourselves seriously outside of the playoff hunt at some point in the next few years, Hank will be gone to a true contender.

Gotta feel badly for Dan Boyle, too. He's sitting and watching his career end right now.

Stasis

Last year I was so annoyed, but this year I'm strangely apathetic.

All I wanna say is, grats Carl and go Caps! (hopefully, fuck the Flyers/Pens).

I'm glad I opted to do yard work and prep for an outdoor BBQ party tonight rather than sit around watching this. Aerating my lawn is more pleasurable!

Top Bottom