• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pulling for the Islanders, but I'll be shocked if Tampa doesn't dispose of them within 6 games, especially with Greise in net.

KingBroly

Banned
Game still should not have gone to Overtime. Those refs should 100% be canned, but will probably get a pay raise because they moved the Islanders into the next round.

Sooooo...

Washington vs Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay and New York Islanders.

Going to be fun

Pittsburgh vs Tampa Bay is my Guess on what the ECF is going to be

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's the exact opposite of what I'll be rooting for, but I see Penguins vs. Islanders in the ECF.

Go Caps. Go Rangers South (don't think I've forgiven you, though!).

UntimelyVeneratedFlyinglemur.gif

KingBroly

Banned
So...Blues/Hawks-7 and Preds/Ducks-6 tomorrow.

I want the Blues to win, but I just can't see them doing it. Same goes for the Preds.

And at this point, I think the Sharks are coming out of the West unless the Blues win.

McBryBry

Really happy to see the Islanders break the streak. I only started watching hockey last season and really seriously this year thanks to my Blues fan girlfriend and Colin from Kinda Funny's major love of the Islanders (he's crying right now.)

Living in STL and these two have pushed the Blues and Isles to my top 2 teams. While my Blues are choking... I'm glad someone has made it out alive!

Marvie_3

Banned
Really happy to see the Islanders break the streak. I only started watching hockey last season and really seriously this year thanks to my Blues fan girlfriend and Colin from Kinda Funny's major love of the Islanders (he's crying right now.)

Living in STL and these two have pushed the Blues and Isles to my top 2 teams. While my Blues are choking... I'm glad someone has made it out alive!
Gross.

Top Bottom