• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
My season ticket homepage tells me the next game is tonight at the Garden, and the Rangers aren't throwing in the towel and scheduling break up day just yet. The comeback starts now! Let's do this!

What do you mean "no?"

KingBroly

Banned
What do you mean "no?"

ranging_bad.jpg

I saw it on HFBoards. I think you need some cheering up.

Calamari41

41 > 38
My season ticket homepage tells me the next game is tonight at the Garden, and the Rangers aren't throwing in the towel and scheduling break up day just yet. The comeback starts now! Let's do this!

What do you mean "no?"

A local insurance company is still running an "enter to win free Kings playoff tickets" promotion all over TV. Poor motherfuckers probably already paid for ad time through next month.

Calamari41

41 > 38
To be fair, they probably don't know the playoffs have started yet.

Kings fans wondering why the NHL has gone two years and running without starting up a new season for their team to defend their 2014 Stanley Cup.

If this National Hocking League, formed in late Spring of 2012, wants to get off the ground, they need to have more than two seasons over the course of four years.

And by the by, how do you guys know where to look? You can't actually follow the puck, can you?

Elliotte FriedmanVerified account ‏@FriedgeHNIC 43m43 minutes ago
1) As @IgorEronko reported this morning, Alexander Radulov did not join Russia's team for the opening of its Worlds camp. He is expected...

Elliotte FriedmanVerified account ‏@FriedgeHNIC 42m42 minutes ago
2) to join them later in the week. Radulov is apparently in New York, considering his NHL future. COL is considered a favourite...

Elliotte FriedmanVerified account
‏@FriedgeHNIC
3) but there are others sniffing around. Word is he also is interested in the likes of DET, FLA & WASH. Hard to glean their interest...

Elliotte FriedmanVerified account
‏@FriedgeHNIC
Couple of indications COL & WASH are not options. So we'll see where this goes with Radulov

OH.

I don't think Dallas has the defense or goaltending to go terribly far in the playoffs. Certainly not a Cup caliber team (yet) get some better defense and a consistent goalie.

I hope the Ducks finish it tonight and Chicago and st. louis go into quadruple overtime

Pikma

Banned
I don't think Dallas has the defense or goaltending to go terribly far in the playoffs. Certainly not a Cup caliber team (yet) get some better defense and a consistent goalie.

I hope the Ducks finish it tonight and Chicago and st. louis go into quadruple overtime
You'd be surprised about this team, they play shit like what you saw yesterday but are also perfectly capable of playing 1 goal games against tougher, more defensive, competition. It is fucking weird.

And I don't say that because I'm a fan, you guys know I don't mind calling them out on their bullshit.

Pikma

Banned
Oh almost forgot, did you catch Lehtonen's quotes? Can't find them but basically he said all sorts of crazy shit, like how he knew where the puck was on that late shot that almost crossed the goal line, and how he never felt nervous during the 3rd period, he said he always knew everything was under control.

This fucking guy

Oh almost forgot, did you catch Lehtonen's quotes? Can't find them but basically he said all sorts of crazy shit, like how he knew where the puck was on that late shot that almost crossed the goal line, and how he never felt nervous during the 3rd period, he said he always knew everything was under control.

This fucking guy

Well he probably would be out of a job if he didn't say those things

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member

This fucking guy

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

KingBroly

Banned
Why 8OT is Perfect:
- Combined with regulation, 11 periods isn't quite 4 games, so you can't say 'we won 4 games in 1 game' like a chump
- It's a Football and Basketball worth of Overtime Hockey

kingslunk

Nah you don't understand. The playoff series monkey is off Kari's back. He will be unstoppable until SCF. Then the never win a tournament monkey will cause him to choke and we will lose game 7 in 8OT.

Pikma

Banned
Nah you don't understand. The playoff series monkey is off Kari's back. He will be unstoppable until SCF. Then the never win a tournament monkey will cause him to choke and we will lose game 7 in 8OT.
They were two monkeys, actually, he had never won a playoffs road game either

kingslunk

When I reported you two sick fuckers I expected a ban, there's no justice in this world
except when they ban fucking sir batshit

That's a typo. They posted picture of dicks* doing thing. Good lord could you imagine if they posted pictures of DUCKS doing things? Think of the children. No one wants to see Ducks doing things.

Top Bottom