• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

zroid

Banned
The Puck Daddy Kings eulogy :lol http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...-the-2015-16-los-angeles-kings-173358771.html

Despite all of these shortcomings and gaping holes (Tyler Toffoli's face is swallowing itself, please help him) in the lineup, the Los Angeles Kings remain the most perfect team in the National Hockey League, with the most noteworthy player being Drew Doughty, who is in contention for the Norris Trophy once again for his 2011-2012 performance. It is nice to see someone like Drew Doughty, who looks like the stay-puft marshmallow man decided to shower with motor oil and roll around in pubic hair trimmings, continue to get recognition for not even being in the top 10 most important players on his own hockey team.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's a typo. They posted picture of dicks* doing thing. Good lord could you imagine if they posted pictures of DUCKS doing things? Think of the children. No one wants to see Ducks doing things.

I fully expect to see the Preds choke on a dick later today

FAKEDIT: I MEAN DUCK

Hey guys, show me your dicks

Edit: I mean, your cocks*

Edit2: damnit, your ducks*

Strutting%20Along_zpsfwlnrupp.gif

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Looking like Craig Smith will play tonight. That's good news because the Preds will need all the help they can get based on the last three games.

When do the recorded games come up since they revamped gamecenter live. Straight away or does it take hours?

Big day at work tomorrow so I cant stay awake :(

When do the recorded games come up since they revamped gamecenter live. Straight away or does it take hours?

Big day at work tomorrow so I cant stay awake :(

I cannot speak for the revamped version of Gamecenter, but when I had it in 2013, I would start the stream well before puck drop (whenever it went up) and then pause it. When I came back to my computer after class/whatever, I would start the game and the stream would be loaded. But I'm guessing puck drop is something crazy in the morning for you tomorrow so I don't know if that will be of help

I cannot speak for the revamped version of Gamecenter, but when I had it in 2013, I would start the stream well before puck drop (whenever it went up) and then pause it. When I came back to my computer after class/whatever, I would start the game and the stream would be loaded. But I'm guessing puck drop is something crazy in the morning for you tomorrow so I don't know if that will be of help
I might just have to do that. Thanks!

What has been the difference in the Ducks-Preds series? Ducks getting it together after starting slowly? The goaltending change? Preds imploding from the pressure after going up 2-0 on the road?

zroid

Banned
What has been the difference in the Ducks-Preds series? Ducks getting it together after starting slowly? The goaltending change? Preds imploding from the pressure after going up 2-0 on the road?

I think it was mainly the goaltending. Andersen has been rock solid and at the same time Rinne sucked in game 4 iirc. I didn't watch game 5 tho.

obviously the Ducks taking a bajillion penalties in game 2 didn't help either

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member

-Andersen
-Less penalties by the Ducks
-Ducks defense figuring out how to lock the Preds out of worthwhile scoring chances
-Craig Smith's absence mucking with the Preds lines
-Ribeiro being worthless

Cant there be a guac party without clyde? We cant all fit in the van he lives in.

As the story goes, I was slicing up some avocados when Calamari took the stash and fired them at Clyde's home. Instead of taking offense, Clyde just gathered all the avocados and closed his blinds. He won't give them back. So all the avocados are there. And thus where the guac party should be. Clyde doesn't have to be there be there but I don't want to get in trouble for trespassing. When the police come, Ducks don't fly together. Every duck for themselves

Marvie_3

Banned
I thought we were having the guac party on set.
Is that wheres hes been? Setting up a guac party scene?

As the story goes, I was slicing up some avocados when Calamari took the stash and fired them at Clyde's home. Instead of taking offense, Clyde just gathered all the avocados and closed his blinds. He won't give them back. So all the avocados are there. And thus where the guac party should be. Clyde doesn't have to be there be there but I don't want to get in trouble for trespassing. When the police come, Ducks don't fly together. Every duck for themselves
They sell avacados at the market down the street from me. I can get them.

Line_HTX

Careful that clyde don't stab ya.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Avocados are still illegal in much of the South. When I visited Georgia some years back, I had to seek out a guac den in the inner city. It was harrowing but worth it.

Just to be clear we mean avocados in the literal sense. Guac is also literally guacamole. No code words for drugs. If you want drugs hit up Acid. If you want gourmet baby food, contact sir bat.

Re0cOXK.gif

Careful that clyde don't stab ya.
He's not that kind of Kings fan. He'd use his knife to hand slice some avocados.

3690_subitem_full.gif

wait he is back?

Probably not until the end of the year. Or perhaps never. Stays in Thailand.

zroid

Banned
Avocados are legal, the authorities just become confused when they're in the possession of Kings fans

can't blame them really

Top Bottom