• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Pikma

Banned
Seguin isn't skating yet but he's supposed to return 4-5 days once he starts skating again

Which means he'll be back for game 4 at the earliest.

;_;

I mostly listen to rock and metal but occasionally listen to hip hop and rap. Mostly from the 90's though.

The Roots is my favorite group, Pharcyde is great, De La Soul, etc. that kind of stuff.

New acts I like Kendrick Lamar.

Yamabro

Banned
Ducks-gaf or is it -age?

Not to get your hopes up but I ordered tostada de camaron earlier and the chef gave me two whole avocados sliced up. This might be a sign.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I like how the location is in Canada, lol

I mostly like those found in various video games and 90s rap, of course.

I listen to a lot of indie these days, not much harder stuff anymore. Those teenage days are over.

... Okay to be fair, there are 3 types of settings that call for different music:

Work: EDM
Home/General: Indie
Workout: Disturbed

Ducks-gaf or is it -age?

Not to get your hopes up but I ordered tostada de camaron earlier and the chef gave me two whole avocados sliced up. This might be a sign.

Don't worry, I won't get my hopes up. Good dish but usually comes with avocado. But the sheer amount of avocado is encouraging. You're all right Yamabro.

iLLmAtlc

the people voting for the awards are most likely idiots. i remember bobby mac's norris poll had like doughty-karlsson votes at 18-2 this year, xfd.

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol a middling .918SV% gets you a fucking Vezina nomination now.

Next your going to tell me that Dougboy is a Norris winner over Norrisson, Burns, Josi, Letang, Klingberg, Hedman, Pretend Karlsson, Keith etc

Top Bottom