• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Pikma

Banned
I don't care who the fuck wins the cup as long as it's not the Caps, the Pens, the Preds, the Blues, the Isles nor the Bolts

PillarEN

Gotta wake up at 4 to catch the game 7 but I'm sure it will be worth it. Maybe not so much if Perry scores in OT. Might just smash my TV.

I just want some kick ass Nintendo games. Don't really care about the business side, I just hope whatever they do is actually best for them so they can continue creating those games.

Yeah I mean my Nintendo patronage isn't as strong as a lot of other people's but I do recognize that the gaming market is much different without them in the picture and one that is worse off without them. I just really hope that the NX isn't gimmicky and they actually get 3rd party support back.

zroid

Banned
NX being delayed to 2017 and there being so few Wii U games coming out this year means I might actually save enough money to finally get a PS4 or XB1 this holiday. We'll see how it goes.

Maybe there'll be a price drop when the PS4 Neo comes out, that would help.

Heretic

I hope they got something planned for the remaining 5 days because they ain't gonna win

Right ducks?

Right?

I'm going to vomit...

I'll be at the game. This season ticket holder that I met around 4 years ago randomly sent me a text offering me his tickets. If you see someone jumping off the upper bowl if the Ducks are losing that'll be me...

I'm going to vomit...

I'll be at the game. This season ticket holder that I met around 4 years ago randomly sent me a text offering me his tickets. If you see someone jumping off the upper bowl if the Ducks are losing that'll be me...

Your life will bring extra meaning when I inherit your XBOX One.

Pikma

Banned
I'm going to vomit...

It can't be worse than that fucking 3rd period nightmare we had to put up with the other day.

Quick

Banned
I had an Xbox 360 for a long time, but I've used my PS3 a lot more.

I hope this isn't...

giphy.gif

Heresy.

The last time Anaheim won a game 7 in the playoffs was in 2006 against the Calgary Flames. J.S. Giguere was our goalie.

The last time Anaheim won a game 7 at home? 1997 playoffs as the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim against the then Phoenix Coyotes. Guy Hebert was the goaltender.

iLLmAtlc

any of you guys in the snet pool? i believe i assembled the best team ever under the salary cap >_> hoping to win the 2nd round prizes (snet toothbrush perhaps)

2HtGknx.png

Line_HTX

The last time Anaheim won a game 7 in the playoffs was in 2006 against the Calgary Flames. J.S. Giguere was our goalie.

The last time Anaheim won a game 7 at home? 1997 playoffs as the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim against the then Phoenix Coyotes. Guy Hebert was the goaltender.

I legit loved Giguere. Awesome to watch.

Pikma

Banned

The odds are on your side, you got to win another game 7 some day.

Acid08

Banned
I'm not really pulling for either team tonight. Preds would probably be advantageous for us but the Ducks series would be way more fun.

I find it odd how into rap Gaf is. I mean I know that rap is mainstream and everything but idk... just not the music that gaf would listen to. I thought it would be filled with metalheads and people who only listen to anime OSTs

Like I am not surprised that people like rap on here just the sheer number of people that do. Not hating or anything, just an observation.

Line_HTX

I just discovered this twitter account https://twitter.com/AvosMexicoCA

I like how the location is in Canada, lol

I find it odd how into rap Gaf is. I mean I know that rap is mainstream and everything but idk... just not the music that gaf would listen to. I thought it would be filled with metalheads and people who only listen to anime OSTs

Like I am not surprised that people like rap on here just the sheer number of people that do. Not hating or anything, just an observation.

I mostly like those found in various video games and 90s rap, of course.

Top Bottom